Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Playstation 3 » Drag-on Dragoon 3, or Drakengard 3, announced for PlayStation 3 from SWERY's Access Games » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 12, 13 at 9:44pmbluexy

Drag-on Dragoon 3, or Drakengard 3, announced for PlayStation 3 from SWERY's Access Games

Rory Young - Tuesday, March 12, 2013 9:44pm (PST) Like (2) Share
Yeah we're back on the dragon again
 Image 1
Source: Neogaf

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 13, 13 at 2:03pm
Skyler_x_Mandy

Sadly all that amazing narrative in NieR was not put in the game, but released in Grimoire Nier. Which also had the unused ending E for the game., if anyone wanted to know.

Mar 13, 13 at 8:24am
kuje

quote article
Instead a remnant of Cavia and Drakengard's past will be coming back to direct.

god... THANK YOUUUUUU! I hope they bring back the composer who made the score for Nier as well. Or the guys that did the original score of the original DG games.

EDIT: It's confirmed. Keiichi Okabe, the composer of Nier is working on the score for this game.

quote Skyler_x_Mandy
I still play NieR. It was a great game, but I've only played the first Drakenguard. Did anyone else know that Drakenguard and NieR had a sort of connection? I thought that was amazing lore-wise.

The roots of Nier run deep. The average gamer will only experience 30 percent of the game at most. Even if they 100% the game I would still say that that would cover about 60 percent of everything that's hidden in the game.

For instance, do you remember the timers that pop up whenever you knock down a boss?

Mar 13, 13 at 5:57am
Skyler_x_Mandy

I still play NieR. It was a great game, but I've only played the first Drakenguard. Did anyone else know that Drakenguard and NieR had a sort of connection? I thought that was amazing lore-wise.

Mar 13, 13 at 2:30am
The Darkest Shadow

My body is ready.

Also, never thought this would happen after we lost Cavia. D:

Mar 13, 13 at 2:17am
Largerock

ERMAHGERDASDFWTFBBQ I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!

*explodes*

Mar 13, 13 at 12:47am
Rensonius

Is this the sequel of legend of the dragoon or another series?

Mar 13, 13 at 12:41am
DragonSlayer45

I wasn't ready for this...

Mar 12, 13 at 9:44pm
bluexy