Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » ROCCAT Sense Chrome Blue Gaming Mouse Pad Review » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 11, 13 at 4:52pmleochan

Premium mouse pads for gamers aren't actually a new thing, but ROCCAT's Sense lineup looks to set itself from the well-contested pack with features like a unique microcrystalline coating on the surface for reduced friction and improved quality. Hit our review of the Chrome Blue version of the Sense gaming mouse pad to see if these features are really all they're cracked up to be for a very affordable $19.99.

ROCCAT Sense Chrome Blue Gaming Mouse Pad Review

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 17, 13 at 12:20pm
boipelo503

Wow thats cool:-O:-O:-O

Apr 22, 13 at 4:50am
harhis23

quote aaron6581230
I believe this specific model has been discontinued on Newegg, but you can still find it in other computer hardware stores such as TigerDirect
Ah, yeah. TigerDirect. I've actually checked their online store and guess what, the cheapest gaming mouse I found available was the Mad Catz RAT 3 which costs $39.99. Can't really afford to spend $40 for a mouse

Apr 13, 13 at 8:32am
aaron6581230

quote harhis23
A high precision, stylish gaming mouse with robust features for only $19.99? Definitely I'd want to get a share of that. This made me ask though, where can we purchase this gaming mouse aside from Amazon?
I believe this specific model has been discontinued on Newegg, but you can still find it in other computer hardware stores such as TigerDirect

Apr 13, 13 at 6:51am
harhis23

A high precision, stylish gaming mouse with robust features for only $19.99? Definitely I'd want to get a share of that. This made me ask though, where can we purchase this gaming mouse aside from Amazon?

Apr 05, 13 at 2:13am
boipelo503

wats that?

Apr 03, 13 at 11:59pm
Regi524

I want this, it will go well with my Razer Naga Hex.

Apr 03, 13 at 3:46am
boipelo503

wow thats cool

Mar 11, 13 at 4:52pm
leochan

Premium mouse pads for gamers aren't actually a new thing, but ROCCAT's Sense lineup looks to set itself from the well-contested pack with features like a unique microcrystalline coating on the surface for reduced friction and improved quality. Hit our review of the Chrome Blue version of the Sense gaming mouse pad to see if these features are really all they're cracked up to be for a very affordable $19.99.