Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » ROCCAT Kone XTD & Kone Pure Gaming Mice Review » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 05, 13 at 5:15pmleochan

We have the ROCCAT Kone XTD and Kone Pure gaming mice on the Neoseeker test bench today. Both offer built-in 72MHz Turbo Core V2 processors, 8200 DPI Pro-Aim R3 laser sensors, "maximum customization" through programmable mouse buttons which can serve secondary functions thanks to ROCCAT's trademarked "Easy-Shift[+]" button, as well as customizable LED colors and (in the case of the Kone XTD) adjustable weight. It even comes with a built-in badass voice which can announce your current DPI setting should you adjust it on the fly during gaming, for extra badass-ery.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 21, 13 at 1:18pm
James Crook

Bah! I'm left-handed but use computers right-handed — who in their right mind would use a computer with the mouse on the left when keyboards are optimized to be typed on with the left hand most of the time?

Mar 18, 13 at 11:44am
leotoussaint

Thunder.. Thunder.. Thunder Cats!!! HHooooo

Mar 08, 13 at 3:36am
Kilion

Nice review, thanks!

Mar 07, 13 at 10:26pm
Shadow of Death

I rather want an XTD now. Perhaps my next computer will use it, or a next generation of it (as I don't plan to build a new computer for at least a year or so). I'm pleased enough with my Razer Lachesis, but the XTD looks cooler to me, and more customizable. I'm a right-handed person, so the fact that it doesn't play nice with lefties doesn't affect me, personally. I doubt I'd use more than a fraction of what the software has to offer in any case >_>

I was actually chuckling every time you mentioned the husky voiced person telling you the DPI. It's just a hilarious scene that plays out in my head. XD

Hopefully you get one of the keyboards to test out the compatibilities later. Considering how much detail they go into the appearance of the mice, and the software functionality of same, I hope their future Keyboard offerings will be similarly advanced. Perhaps a mechanical keyboard with customizable touchscreen buttons is on the horizon?

Mar 06, 13 at 2:46pm
Bert

ORDERED A KONE PURE A FEW DAYS AND I CANNOT WAIT FOR IT TO ARRIVE

Mar 05, 13 at 5:15pm
leochan

We have the ROCCAT Kone XTD and Kone Pure gaming mice on the Neoseeker test bench today. Both offer built-in 72MHz Turbo Core V2 processors, 8200 DPI Pro-Aim R3 laser sensors, "maximum customization" through programmable mouse buttons which can serve secondary functions thanks to ROCCAT's trademarked "Easy-Shift[+]" button, as well as customizable LED colors and (in the case of the Kone XTD) adjustable weight. It even comes with a built-in badass voice which can announce your current DPI setting should you adjust it on the fly during gaming, for extra badass-ery.