Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » BioShock Infinite » So, how many of you are getting the Premium or Songbird Edition? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Mar 04, 13 at 6:23pmShadow of Death

The main difference is the addition of the statue. That is to say, I believe it's the only difference XD

So, do you think that the statue is worth the large increase in cost? I'm not really sure, but I pre-ordered the Songbird edition ages ago anyway, because well....I'm a bit of a sucker for special editions in general. I'll put it next to may Alduin.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 30, 13 at 3:17pm
Dreadlock Holiday

Didn't end up getting the Songbird edition, not that I missed out on anything, the game itself was good enough. I'm not really concerned about the statue.

Mar 30, 13 at 9:33am
Kinetic

I wanted the Songbird edition, but all of the stores in my city stopped the pre-order for it fairly early, so I had to settle for the premium edition (which is still pretty great).

Mar 29, 13 at 9:35pm
FrostedSkies

I was mostly broke (why are so many awesome games being released this march?) so to save some cash I got the basic edition... Really wanted that statue though. I love Songbird's design.

Mar 22, 13 at 9:17am
original

Nah, just getting the standard version, since I'm a little strapped for cash. That statue looks badass though... so tempting...

Mar 09, 13 at 8:30pm
Dreadlock Holiday

I always buy the Special edition to most games, so I'll probably be doing the same for Bioshock Infinite.

Mar 04, 13 at 6:23pm
Shadow of Death

The main difference is the addition of the statue. That is to say, I believe it's the only difference XD

So, do you think that the statue is worth the large increase in cost? I'm not really sure, but I pre-ordered the Songbird edition ages ago anyway, because well....I'm a bit of a sucker for special editions in general. I'll put it next to may Alduin.