Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Marvel: War of Heroes » Speed for tactics (Lr spidey included) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Marvel: War of Heroes forum on Neoseeker.com!

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 04, 13 at 4:54amHandofNOD

Considering a swap from speed to tactics and wud like to hear offers. All cards proper mm:

Atk 57k+ base
LR spidey ab lv1
Ur+ hf gr ab lv3
Ur+ hf gr ab lv2 x 3
Ssr+ blade ab lv1 (for osd combo)

stuff I can also add:

LR surfer ab lv2
LR surfer ab lv1
Ur+ thing ab lv4
Ur+ thing ab lv3
Ssr thing ab lv4
Boom x 1
Pps

Tactics offers only, looking for a whole deck swap. LR ironman doom mags caps are most preferable. Plz offer sensibly (prof x is not equal to gr and low ballers will be ignored)

pm offers here

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 04, 13 at 8:40am
casek

Lineme If interested casek5161967

Mar 04, 13 at 8:32am
casek

In tacs I have
3 ur plus prof x
Leg iron man
2 ur plus iron fist
3 ur plus cap America's
Mr fantastic

Maybe we could work something out

Mar 04, 13 at 8:27am
HandofNOD

quote Karenferndale
Prof x may not be equal to gr in your eyes, but one Leg Spidey and multiple GR is not equal to you getting multiple Ironman, doom and magneto either.
Excuse me madam but when did I say it did? :s I said those cards are preferable not that I wud expect a whole deck of those.

My point being that the last time I posted a ur+ gr I received offer like 2 ssr prof x, which even if mm (which they weren't) wud be a bit short for gr hf. 5 prof x vs 5 gr hf wudnt even be a close match, I don't think am being at all unreasonable to ask for more than 2 profs per ur+ gr. I also state CLEARLY state that I can add more cards and pp for a better tac deck. Plz read carefully before posting replies

Mar 04, 13 at 7:48am
Karenferndale

Prof x may not be equal to gr in your eyes, but one Leg Spidey and multiple GR is not equal to you getting multiple Ironman, doom and magneto either.

Mar 04, 13 at 7:39am
HandofNOD

Bump

Mar 04, 13 at 5:25am
HandofNOD

Bump

Mar 04, 13 at 4:54am
HandofNOD

Considering a swap from speed to tactics and wud like to hear offers. All cards proper mm:

Atk 57k+ base
LR spidey ab lv1
Ur+ hf gr ab lv3
Ur+ hf gr ab lv2 x 3
Ssr+ blade ab lv1 (for osd combo)

stuff I can also add:

LR surfer ab lv2
LR surfer ab lv1
Ur+ thing ab lv4
Ur+ thing ab lv3
Ssr thing ab lv4
Boom x 1
Pps

Tactics offers only, looking for a whole deck swap. LR ironman doom mags caps are most preferable. Plz offer sensibly (prof x is not equal to gr and low ballers will be ignored)

pm offers here