Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Computer Help and Discussion » Creating a looping DVD? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 03, 13 at 4:38amhiigaran

alright, i was asked to create a dvd of movie trailers for use in a store, to be played on a tv via a dvd player. ive done that, but now i need a program that will not only convert it into the dvd format, but also to make it run on a continuous loop, so that it doesnt have to be restarted every hour. anyone have a program that can do this?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 04, 13 at 7:28pm
joeja69

Create the dvd without a menu and it should loop play, works for me when i do dvd's on nero without a menu

Mar 03, 13 at 7:24pm
Duncan Idaho

quote hiigaran
alright, i was asked to create a dvd of movie trailers for use in a store, to be played on a tv via a dvd player. ive done that, but now i need a program that will not only convert it into the dvd format, but also to make it run on a continuous loop, so that it doesnt have to be restarted every hour. anyone have a program that can do this?
convertxtodvd, allows you set it as a loop if you have two files, so just make a copy of your first file, and then mount both files on convertxtodvd click skip menu and play from the start (you should be able to id the file in question)

Mar 03, 13 at 6:04am
hiigaran

format is a single mpg file.

Mar 03, 13 at 5:52am
Freeze

Do you prefer a certain program and what format is your source video?

edit: Assuming you have Video_TS files, here is a nice easy tutorial

Mar 03, 13 at 5:33am
hiigaran

the remote on the dvd player is missing, so the play button and the other basic functions are all that i have available.

Mar 03, 13 at 5:29am
harbin

Most DVD players have a repeat function so you can set two points for it to repeat between. Can't you just find some crappy cheap DVD and use that?

Mar 03, 13 at 4:38am
hiigaran