Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » ReQuests, Feedback and Suggestions » [Suggestion] "See more" button for status updates » Post Reply

Note to Guests: This forum is only for issues related to neoseeker.com. Please, do not post questions related to games. RFS is for site related discussion. If you require gaming help, check the forum directory here and search for the correct forum.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 02, 13 at 3:00amCeles Leonhart

Hey. I like to check out the community stuff but there's only a limited number of statuses to read on the main forum page with no way of accessing the rest (or that I can see - if there is, whoops!).

Doesn't have to be infinite but it'd be quite cool if it went up to like the last 50 or something. I personally just like being able to strike up conversations over something so simple.

Not talking about neofriends' updates btw, the sitewide ones

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 16, 13 at 8:21am
Celes Leonhart

Mar 15, 13 at 4:26pm
Redemption

Mar 08, 13 at 9:54pm
GameOver

Support. It's nice to see what members on Neo are doing.

Mar 08, 13 at 9:17am
Fluidity

quote Celes Leonhart
Hey.
HEY CELES.

Strange how there's a button in my.neoforum but not on the main page. Support. I've actually grown to like statuses. (:

Mar 05, 13 at 7:26pm
walnuts

Hell yes - support.

Mar 05, 13 at 6:50am
Dragoon

^ what these guys said.

Mar 02, 13 at 2:06pm
Arjy

Support

Mar 02, 13 at 5:53am
Aurora

Seems like a logical and useful addition. No reason not to have it — it's good for community building.

Mar 02, 13 at 3:00am
Celes Leonhart

Hey. I like to check out the community stuff but there's only a limited number of statuses to read on the main forum page with no way of accessing the rest (or that I can see - if there is, whoops!).

Doesn't have to be infinite but it'd be quite cool if it went up to like the last 50 or something. I personally just like being able to strike up conversations over something so simple.

Not talking about neofriends' updates btw, the sitewide ones