Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Fantasica » █Trusted,Verified█ sold out temporary » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Fantasica forum on Neoseeker.com

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Mar 01, 13 at 4:55pmrayofgrace

==========================
Kindly make sure you are dealing with me by double checking my kik id below:

kik:RayOfGrace88

anybody with extra characterrs or numbers is not me ^^
============================

Probably sleeping if I didnt reply within 1 hour. XD
Done many trades safely and securely, buy with confidence,scroll to bottom and 2nd post to see my trading feedbacks

everything sold temporary XD thx for support!

Sold list getting way too long! XD moving the units sold history to 3rd post from now on.

==================================================================
Trading & Payment instructions

KIK: rayofgrace88

I'm a Paypal Verified Premium Account user, I will accept payments in USD via verified PayPal Accounts only.
Refund will be issued immediately if you send payment via unverified account.

For maximum safety and security for both of us, kindly follow the instructions below and I'm very open to communicate shall you have any questions or concerns before the trade.

STEP 1 : -Account verification. (Kindly make sure your paypal account status is verified before starting this step)

Send me your Fantasica ID,in game name & PayPal address that you will be sending payment with.
Your ingame and PayPal account must be verified or else we cannot proceed to the next steps.

STEP 2 : -Email verification. (one time only process to proof you are the owner of the paypal account and address, repeat buyer can skip this step)

I'll send you an email to your paypal email address asking for what cards are you buying and what is your fantasica ID and IGN. After getting
your reply we will then continue to step 3.

STEP 3 : -Payment, most most important step, kindly follow the steps below 100%

a.Send your payment as personal payment/gift(family&friends), your are responsible to pay the fees too. If your country doesn't support personal payments, kindly add 3.9%+0.50usd of your total purchase amount to cover the paypal fees.

b.You MUST attach and fill in your own details in the message below within the payment:

"This monetary gift is in exchange for (Insert card name(s) here), I am (Insert fantasica name), (Insert Fantasica ID#). I understand these are virtual goods and accept that no refunds or returns are allowed."

if the message above is not attached with the payment, a refund will be issued immediately.

STEP 4 : Receiving your cards -

I will open trade with your selected card(s) once your payment is received and you will complete the trade with any thing you like. Kindly leave a feedback after your trade, it will help me alot, thank you in advance

Good Trader Feedback

quote wrxturtle
3rd time buying from rayofgrace and like always it was fast and easy. It was during maintenance that I purchased the card and he's so trustworthy I sent the funds before going to bed and right when I wake up the trade is there. Accepted the trade and within 10 mins it was complete ^^ I recommend everyone buying from ray. You will not be disappointed! Thanks again!
quote starscream604
Thank you sooo much, I'm a total noob and you made this as painless as possible. I can finally be useful for my allies and get some decent rewards now, I will keep an eye on your thread and would not think twice to buy something from you again. prompt service even though I'm on the other side of the world
quote zf1sb
Purchased 52/120 Ombre.
Cheap + fast + trustworthy & reliable! Highly recommended.
quote meiji
Purchased Manfred & Nanaca.

Trustworthy seller, replies fast & very easy to deal with. Thanks again!
quote cywong77

quote melvin_216
First time buying from rayofgrace
Bought a 6* Dana. Best Deal you can get from nowhere else !!
Help you through the process, fast response, friendly
Will continue to buy from in the future

Service/Price/Response/Cards
Grade: S+
quote winkyfong18
Username: Rayofgrace

Transaction: 50 USD

Thread Link: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59211/t1836592-wts-6-manfred-charles-paris-oktavia-petra-succubus-matahari-few-5-verified/

IGN: don't remember

Comments: Trusted and fast! I will surely purchase again.
quote stevkim
Just bought Cuni, and this was a very pleasant transaction. The seller was very responsive, helpful, and nice to talk to. I just followed his steps and everything went swimmingly.

Very fast, trustworthy seller. A++
(I will most likely be making a second purchase soon haha)
quote jericyee
very fast transaction, trustworthy, recommended!
quote stevkim
Just finished making my third purchase from rayofgrace, and every time I'm only more impressed with their quality of customer service, quick response time and overall general friendliness toward their customers.

I was looking for Zande, and rayofgrace gave me a very fair deal for him. If there is a card you want, they probably have it/will get it for you.

Thanks again, and keep up the great work.
quote Eiendless
Good trader That can patient for my mistake in process.
Reasonable price with Fast respond and very friendly.
quote Samanoske
Trusted seller and good person, helped me out through out the whole process, will definitely buy from him again
quote Wiarubane
Bought 2 units with him - everything went smooth. Being a new player he even gave me some solid advice on what to get and look for in the future. Would recommend.
Even more feedback at 2nd post. Kindly scroll down to view them if you need more assurance on my reputation

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 14, 14 at 10:36am
rayofgrace

b

Jun 13, 14 at 10:14pm
rayofgrace

b

Jun 13, 14 at 5:52pm
rayofgrace

bbb

Jun 13, 14 at 5:51pm
rayofgrace

b