Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PC Games and Steam » Remaining THQ assets up for sale, includes Darksiders, Red Faction, and Homeworld » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Neoseeker does not support warez of any kind. Any request for CD keys will be deleted or closed on sight, regardless of the situation. Thank you
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 27, 13 at 3:22pmcromagdude

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 03, 13 at 11:35am
espada13564

All I care about is if Darksiders is bought, and I'm torn between Platinum Games, and Ninja Theory. It doesn't really matter who buys Darksiders as long as it's bought, and the franchise can continue.

Mar 01, 13 at 5:10pm
Abyss Raider

Blacklabel That sounds like a very accurate prediction right there!

Feb 28, 13 at 8:50am
BlackLabel

My predictions..

Darksiders to Platinum Games.
Red Faction to SCE Bend Studio.
Destroy All Humans to EA,
Titan Quest to Paradox Interactive.
Homeworld to Relic.
Costume Quest and Stacking to Double Fine.

I think the rest will just be bought for pocket change and then never seen again. I can't think of many being interested in the rest to be honest.

Feb 28, 13 at 7:04am
Fatherbrain30

quote sachinzeus
Whoever buys Darksiders, please release the future installments on PC. I think Activision will do justice with Darksiders franchise. Please Activision! Buy Darksiders.
No

Feb 28, 13 at 4:59am
sachinzeus

Whoever buys Darksiders, please release the future installments on PC. I think Activision will do justice with Darksiders franchise. Please Activision! Buy Darksiders.

Feb 28, 13 at 3:27am
Abyss Raider

I'd really love to see Platinum get Darksiders. I wouldn't mind Santa Monica getting it either, but seeing that would make Darksiders PS exclusive... Fingers crossed for Platinum!
Another good choice: Visceral. I'd love to see a brutal, Dante's Inferno flair given to the already unforgiving series.

Feb 27, 13 at 11:47pm
Soltice

Well since Square Enix doesnt seem to care about their Final Fantasy Titles anymore, the rpg aspect of 2 really took the series off, they should give it a shot

Feb 27, 13 at 10:25pm
TurMoiL911

Somebody bring Red Faction back.

Feb 27, 13 at 9:16pm
Called

Calling it, EA will grab Destroy All Humans.

Feb 27, 13 at 9:09pm
DedValve

People seem to forget that Platinum games was once called Clover that made Okami. Okami trumps anything Santa Monica made. DO IT PLATINUM.

Platinum has unrivaled talent and incredible output which makes sense given that they where once Capcoms brightest.