Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Feb 26, 13 at 4:40pmMr Gamerboy

so i'm going to get back into gundams, and i have a quick question.
i tried to watch char's counterattack recently, and i had to stop because it got too boring.
so, which gundam series has the most giant robot fights per episode?
i just want to see robots f**k each other up >:3
-ben

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 22, 13 at 10:56pm
Deathrexx

G Gundam is what you want if you want to see robots punching in each others faces and unlike other gundam shows its answer for all its problems is just punching in faces harder and with flashy attacks. They even essentially go super saiyan to destroy each-other and it has awesome stereotypes floating around to laugh at inbetween or while the robots try to take each-others heads off. Also a finishing move called shining finger makes for a cheap laugh every now and again.

Mar 09, 13 at 6:31pm
Cruel Angel Thesis

quote Mr Gamerboy
Try Gundam G.

Feb 27, 13 at 7:07pm
luffyluffy

Well there's your mistake, you've gotta watch like, all of Gundam 0079 and Zeta Gundam to even have a snowballs chance to understand Char's Counterattack! Try rewatching Gundam 0079, that has robot fights EVERY EPISODE.

Feb 27, 13 at 3:24pm
Mr Gamerboy

quote luffyluffy
Well Char's Counterttack has like, 5 fights over the course of two hours and they're all massive.

Really, any of the major Gundam TV series will have a fight every episode, what else have you seen?

well, i saw the first two episodes of the original gundam series, and then the first episode of gundam seed, and the first hour of char's counterattack.

Feb 27, 13 at 11:16am
luffyluffy

Well Char's Counterttack has like, 5 fights over the course of two hours and they're all massive.

Really, any of the major Gundam TV series will have a fight every episode, what else have you seen?

Feb 26, 13 at 4:40pm
Mr Gamerboy

so i'm going to get back into gundams, and i have a quick question.
i tried to watch char's counterattack recently, and i had to stop because it got too boring.
so, which gundam series has the most giant robot fights per episode?
-ben