Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Marvel: War of Heroes » Ability Boom ISO-8 » Post Reply

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 25, 13 at 11:19pm

Yes, I only use my booms on my leg ims. Using rare+ cards on leg card is hard to get ability level up unless you are very lucky.

Feb 25, 13 at 11:01pm

You can got a ur+ to lol 5 with just rare+ if your persistent, then go to Sr+ ... I wouldnt waste ur jg and boom until final levels, boom I wouldnt even use on ur+.. only leg

Feb 25, 13 at 10:55pm

I have used a combination of one boom and as high cards as you can afford to lose. Most SR cards are only worth 1-2pp now and some you cant really give away lol. Since, I can master cards fairly quickly, I will often master up rare feeder cards for fusion and then eventual boosting ability level of UR+ or Leg cards.

It does get harder as u go along though but I have one Leg IM up to level 4 right now and another on the way.

Feb 25, 13 at 10:22pm

Feb 25, 13 at 9:34pm

Really need help with skilling up my first Ur+ card Idol of millions Thing

Do you guys all use Ability Boom ISO-8? Or just feed it 10 Ur+ Jean to your Ur cards.

Its skill 4 now and it's become very difficult to get any further