Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate » Countdown! Out Now! (EU) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Feb 25, 13 at 1:24pmHmszelda

This game comes out on March 19th! That is only roughly 23 days away.
Got your money ready?

There isn't a thread for this already, is there?

Well whoooo is excited! I am totally getting this game, but maaaybe I'll wait till I can find it used.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 25, 13 at 10:15am
james009222

it is good

Mar 24, 13 at 5:00pm
Sigma

So how do all you Europeans and Aussies like the game? I'm still waiting for my money to come out of nowhere...

Mar 24, 13 at 11:26am
Auxilium

Crimson Qurupeco quest gave me my first death, but at the hands of the Deviljho it calls every 5 seconds, how annoying.

Mar 23, 13 at 10:45pm
XXIV

Hunting for a set of Bnahabra armor. I've already gotten the Secta Nulo, chest and waist. I'm wearing a Barroth helmet, meaning I look totally stupid XD
I might upgrade later, but Bnahabra looks pimpin'. Besides, I'd rather look cool than have good stats ;L

Mar 23, 13 at 5:27pm
GeckoCookie

Lol you bet I will

Mar 22, 13 at 8:56pm
Couttsy

Well i have just plugged a few straight hours into it, and it's so hard to put down

Mar 22, 13 at 7:59pm
Quixotic

Thanks, Acatia. I can't wait to take down some of the more stronger monsters.

Also, the Hunting Horn is pure win.

Mar 22, 13 at 7:32pm
Acatia

quote Quixotic
Hooray, I took down a Great Jaggi a few minutes ago. XD

Damn it's hard to put this game down.
Grats on your first steps, keep it up and you'll be hunting the big game with us

Mar 22, 13 at 5:49pm
Quixotic

Hooray, I took down a Great Jaggi a few minutes ago. XD

Damn it's hard to put this game down.

Mar 22, 13 at 5:06pm
Acatia

I'll hope for you the store doesn't open behind schedule then Coutt, i ended up waiting nearly 2 hours at the door (good thing it was inside a mall anyway)