Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag » Rumour: Assassin's Creed IV to be set in the Caribbean, or so a reputable source claims » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Feb 25, 13 at 12:45pmDragoon

Rumour: Assassin's Creed IV to be set in the Caribbean, or so a reputable source claims

Shayn Dickens - Tuesday, February 26, 2013 10:30am (PST) Like (1) Share
Update More information arises, included supposed Reddit leak
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 27, 13 at 8:13am
jkoftekian

quote Peace-Child
Well, guess I'll have to wait a bit longer for that Assassin's Creed game set in Asia, darn.
But hey, Caribbean sounds like a fine setting.
Actually now that i think about it, i remember reading a rumor somewhere that ubisoft is avoiding an asian venue :/

Feb 27, 13 at 6:59am
Peace-Child

Well, guess I'll have to wait a bit longer for that Assassin's Creed game set in Asia, darn.
But hey, Caribbean sounds like a fine setting.

Feb 26, 13 at 3:23pm
jkoftekian

jadavisflame the idea of Achilles as a young assassin seems pretty cool:)
Also, i would have loved to see a story with Shao Jun. I dont remember if she's from china or japan, but either venue has MASSIVE potential for assassin storyline that would really enrich the development of the overall story.

Feb 26, 13 at 3:06pm
Taki

quote tekmosis
The game stopped being about assassinations a while ago. The 'A' in AC is now Action, not Assassins.
this is my biggest issue with the series as they've progressed

there's a realistic tone the games been lacking since ac2 that needs to be put more attention to. . . cause that's what made it stand out in the first place

anyway, me thinks it's too early to think this is even related to ac4, and it shouldn't. naval battles, connor look alikes, revolutions and all that should stop with ac3.

Feb 26, 13 at 2:51pm
jadavisflame

If you look closely at the picture at the top of the page, you will notice that the assassin is holding Connor's battle hatchet...and just happens to look just like Connor. The guy standing behind the assassin? Looks just like Connor's first mate.

I am cool with a "black flags" DLC, but a whole game based on nothing but naval battles? I wouldnt buy it. I still think they should go to see Shao Jun from the "Embers" video, after she met Ezio and went back to China.

Feb 26, 13 at 2:17pm
jkoftekian

quote SpaceWalker
All I'm gonna say is... nice to see Rumour spelt correctly XD
Well if you wanna be more accurate, its spelled differently depending on where youre from. In america it would be "rumor"

Feb 26, 13 at 1:26pm
Justplayingitcool

quote SpaceWalker
I agree, too many Yanks ruining the art of the English languange.

Feb 26, 13 at 1:10pm
J

I think it's bull, but I have been wrong before...

Feb 26, 13 at 12:08pm
tekmosis

The game stopped being about assassinations a while ago. The 'A' in AC is now Action, not Assassins.

Feb 26, 13 at 10:49am
SpaceWalker