Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag » Desmond 2.0 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Abstergo Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Unity Altair Arno Assassin Connor Ezio

hideOriginal Post

Feb 24, 13 at 5:03amDragoon

What sort of character do you want to take over as Desmond as the protagonist in Assassin's Creed IV? That is assuming that he's actually dead.

I'd like someone a bit like Shaun to be honest. Who isn't super serious all the time, and approaches it with a little bit of sarcasm. Desmond was pretty predictable and, dare I say, boring at times. Someone with a bit more spontaneity, a bounce in their step, would be appreciated.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 05, 13 at 12:07pm
Taki

me > desmond so I'm all for this idea

also who gives the f what happened to his mother ffs some people calm ur titts

Mar 05, 13 at 3:55am
Existence

This sounds like the premise to AC multiplayer.

Mar 05, 13 at 2:27am
Dragoon

Sounds plausible. They have the developers who were working on ACR working on the game as well, the same people that developed the first person Desmond sequences.

All this seems more of a spin-off title than a main AC title though...

Mar 05, 13 at 1:04am
wjjcfuwh

it could provide an opportunity for Ubi to show us Desmond's mother or at least what happened to her.

Mar 04, 13 at 9:31am
Hurricarno

Well according to this article on ps3trophies we have our answer. Sounds... interesting.

Mar 04, 13 at 8:49am
Gonzales

Well whoever it is is going to have to be a relative of Desmond, due to the latest animus ancestor seemingly being another Kenway.

Though because we don't know which side of the family Desmond is related to the Kenways it could provide an opportunity for Ubi to show us Desmond's mother or at least what happened to her.

Feb 25, 13 at 8:17am
Taki

quote Dragoon
Desmond was pretty predictable and, dare I say, boring at times.
dare I say? he was boring all the time watchu talkin about

Im thinking we haven't had too many good complex characters with some uncertainty edge to them. . . a female would fit that role quite well - someone with a bit personality disorder perhaps

hope they kill off rebecca and only keep shaun while we're at it too

Feb 24, 13 at 5:32am
jelledevriese

since Desmond was related to adam the next one should be related to Eve so a girl isn't a bad thing. Would be nice if she would have a British accent so she and shaun could go wel along with each other. and she must be way more life embracing then desmond was.

Feb 24, 13 at 5:03am
Dragoon

What sort of character do you want to take over as Desmond as the protagonist in Assassin's Creed IV? That is assuming that he's actually dead.

I'd like someone a bit like Shaun to be honest. Who isn't super serious all the time, and approaches it with a little bit of sarcasm. Desmond was pretty predictable and, dare I say, boring at times. Someone with a bit more spontaneity, a bounce in their step, would be appreciated.