Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon » Countdown Thread! Out today! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: >Why not join the site and see all that it has to offer?>Be thoughtful to each other!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Count Bleck Mario Toad Baby Luigi Baby Mario Boo Ludwig Luigi Goomba Piranha Plant Fire Mario Luigi small mario Star Fire Flower Peach Toad Coin Block Cheep Cheep Donkey Kong Yoshi Spiny Blooper Buzzy Beetle Bullet Bill Fawful Lakitu Paratroopa Classic Mushroom Poison Mushroom Daisy Poison Mushroom 2 Mushroom 1-Up Boo King Boo Luma Bowser Rosalina Paper Luigi Yoshi

hideOriginal Post

Feb 21, 13 at 6:22amThrawn

Wow I didn't notice until now that there is already less then a month to go until the release of this game! So welcome to the official countdown thread for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon!

The hype, activity, and excitement can really begin now. xD

Mod edit: Added a tag!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 27, 13 at 5:18am
Hmszelda

I'll flick the 3D on for some cut scenes and the like, but usually, I have to turn it off too.

Mar 26, 13 at 10:28pm
Lesley Pro_04

quote Fluidity
^ Digital copies FTL, especially with Dark Moon's unique box art. Also I wish there was a CPP for the XL. I can't play Revelations until there is. I tried last night and failed miserably, it was embarrassing.

I'm like you canderson, I can't play with the 3D on for more than two mins. It kills my eyes. D:

The 3D kills my eyes almost instantly if it isn't off, or on at it's lowest setting because I have vision problems.

I was able to play a demo of this game after work, and it looks great! I find this game to be very addicting, and I probably would have played more but I needed to go home (besides, I was tired).

Might get this game in the future if the economy improves (bad economy FTL).

Mar 25, 13 at 6:57pm
SunnyDelight

Got the game. I can't stand the 3D in any game but the visuals are still great.

Mar 25, 13 at 11:23am
Daylight

I'll just get a downloaded copy, I had a tennis tournament yesterday so I couldn't get it. UGH!

Mar 24, 13 at 4:48pm
Sigma

I wonder how long it'll be until I can get this game I really hope it doesn't take too long to get the money together, but I can't make any promises with that. =/

Mar 24, 13 at 11:21am
Gotenks

Haven't gone to get it yet myself either. Was suppose to this morning but I slept in.

Mar 24, 13 at 8:00am
Hmszelda

AND ITS OUT. My Gamestop has been open for 1 hour on the dot and yet I haven't gone yet. Pooy.

Mar 24, 13 at 6:30am
Thrawn

It looks like I'll be picking up mine tomorrow instead of today like planned.

I can't stand the 3D, I never use it.

Mar 23, 13 at 11:42pm
Ropnap

Why? This thread's meant for the day of LMTDM to be released, right?

Mar 23, 13 at 9:32pm
Fluidity

^ Digital copies FTL, especially with Dark Moon's unique box art. Also I wish there was a CPP for the XL. I can't play Revelations until there is. I tried last night and failed miserably, it was embarrassing.

I'm like you canderson, I can't play with the 3D on for more than two mins. It kills my eyes. D: