Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon » Countdown Thread! Out today! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: >Why not join the site and see all that it has to offer?>Be thoughtful to each other!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Feb 21, 13 at 6:22amThrawn

Wow I didn't notice until now that there is already less then a month to go until the release of this game! So welcome to the official countdown thread for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon!

The hype, activity, and excitement can really begin now. xD

Mod edit: Added a tag!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 27, 13 at 5:18am
Hmszelda

I'll flick the 3D on for some cut scenes and the like, but usually, I have to turn it off too.

Mar 26, 13 at 10:28pm
Lesley Pro_04

quote Fluidity
^ Digital copies FTL, especially with Dark Moon's unique box art. Also I wish there was a CPP for the XL. I can't play Revelations until there is. I tried last night and failed miserably, it was embarrassing.

I'm like you canderson, I can't play with the 3D on for more than two mins. It kills my eyes. D:

The 3D kills my eyes almost instantly if it isn't off, or on at it's lowest setting because I have vision problems.

I was able to play a demo of this game after work, and it looks great! I find this game to be very addicting, and I probably would have played more but I needed to go home (besides, I was tired).

Might get this game in the future if the economy improves (bad economy FTL).

Mar 25, 13 at 6:57pm
SunnyDelight

Got the game. I can't stand the 3D in any game but the visuals are still great.

Mar 25, 13 at 11:23am
Daylight

I'll just get a downloaded copy, I had a tennis tournament yesterday so I couldn't get it. UGH!

Mar 24, 13 at 4:48pm
Sigma

I wonder how long it'll be until I can get this game I really hope it doesn't take too long to get the money together, but I can't make any promises with that. =/

Mar 24, 13 at 11:21am
Gotenks

Haven't gone to get it yet myself either. Was suppose to this morning but I slept in.

Mar 24, 13 at 8:00am
Hmszelda

AND ITS OUT. My Gamestop has been open for 1 hour on the dot and yet I haven't gone yet. Pooy.

Mar 24, 13 at 6:30am
Thrawn

It looks like I'll be picking up mine tomorrow instead of today like planned.

I can't stand the 3D, I never use it.

Mar 23, 13 at 11:42pm
Ropnap

Why? This thread's meant for the day of LMTDM to be released, right?

Mar 23, 13 at 9:32pm
Fluidity

^ Digital copies FTL, especially with Dark Moon's unique box art. Also I wish there was a CPP for the XL. I can't play Revelations until there is. I tried last night and failed miserably, it was embarrassing.

I'm like you canderson, I can't play with the 3D on for more than two mins. It kills my eyes. D: