Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Football Manager 2013 » Importing players to database » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Feb 18, 13 at 10:22amParmar1993

I've been looking to create a team full of classic regens of mine since FM2010 into this years game and i wanted to know a few things:
  • What's the best way of getting players into the database via the Database editor?
  • What's the best way of making the team and putting them into the Premier League?
Just tagging a few people who i know have used the editor a fair bit as well: IcarusAbides, AndyD_U, chelsfccg

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 18, 13 at 11:59am
Parmar1993

quote AndyD_U
Parmar1993, the only way i can think of to quicken it a tiny bit would be to make a base player with only the contract info on then just duplicate him to add the attributes on.

Other than that as IcarusAbides said

Thanks, I tried to export data but there wasn't a way to import into the Editor.

Feb 18, 13 at 11:46am
AndyD_U

Parmar1993, the only way i can think of to quicken it a tiny bit would be to make a base player with only the contract info on then just duplicate him to add the attributes on.

Other than that as IcarusAbides said

Feb 18, 13 at 10:41am
IcarusAbides

Yeah there's not much you can do about that if you want them to have specific attributes.

Feb 18, 13 at 10:40am
Parmar1993

IcarusAbides i had a feeling it would be like that, i've done 4 players and the team, but it just takes ages to do each player.

Feb 18, 13 at 10:35am
IcarusAbides

Best way?

Not to be overly simplistic or patronising but in the editor - create a new player and fill in their details how you want them

I would create the club first and then swap them with a Premier League side to get them in the league. Make the players and on their contract page select the club you have created.

Feb 18, 13 at 10:22am
Parmar1993

I've been looking to create a team full of classic regens of mine since FM2010 into this years game and i wanted to know a few things:
  • What's the best way of getting players into the database via the Database editor?
  • What's the best way of making the team and putting them into the Premier League?
Just tagging a few people who i know have used the editor a fair bit as well: IcarusAbides, AndyD_U, chelsfccg