Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Marvel: War of Heroes » Quit Rage of Bahamut for Marvel » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Marvel: War of Heroes forum on Neoseeker.com!

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 24, 13 at 9:35pm
rylain

i suggest you quit mobage games altogether

just a personal opinion.

Feb 24, 13 at 9:21pm
rbernardomarques

I quit rob for some time ago, and I have some good cards on it, I am looking to trade them into war of heroes marvel cards/pp. if u interested please contact me on line, Berra19922

Feb 18, 13 at 6:31am
Tradez1488

Chuck

Feb 18, 13 at 3:07am
Tradez1488

BAAAAM!!!

Feb 17, 13 at 11:16pm
Tradez1488

Hi,
i quit RoB a few weeks ago, i have 700 HP left .
I already Trade 1300HP for Marvel Cards.

I am looking for Marvel Cards and pp.

if u r interested
hook me up on kik: Tradez1488 or pm here on Neoseeker