Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon » UK Pre-Order Bonus Revealed » Post Reply

Note to Guests: >Why not join the site and see all that it has to offer?>Be thoughtful to each other!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Feb 15, 13 at 7:51pmSigma

Source

So for those of you who live in the UK, you can pre-order Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and receive a free Boo stress ball with your pre-order. Of course this Boo is only limited edition so it won't be available to buy in the store after the release, blahblahblah...

Honestly, it doesn't look like too bad of a bonus, but I feel like Nintendo could have done better . I've seen worse though.

Thoughts?

Mod edit: Added a tag!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 28, 13 at 12:22am
Zeezow

Tbh, I'd really like it if I got that... too bad my 3DS wouldn't run a PAL game 3:

Feb 21, 13 at 8:03am
XXIV

I hope NA gets a copy of Miyamoto's Poltergust.

Feb 21, 13 at 5:52am
Hmszelda

How many days in advance do they usually let us know if there will be a preorder treat or not?

Feb 19, 13 at 12:14pm
Sigma

I've pre-ordered most Pokémon games and they usually come with incentives such as small figures and things like that. I probably won't pre-order this game if it doesn't come with something decent, since for games like this I don't usually find a point in pre-ordering.

Feb 19, 13 at 8:11am
Hmszelda

If preorder it if anything was given away with it TBH.

Now that I think about it, I don't think any game I've ever preordered came with anything. x3

Feb 19, 13 at 1:19am
Dragoon

quote Hmszelda
quote Dragoon
UK always seem to get lumbered with the mediocre bonuses. I want something a little more than a stress ball, to be honest.
Would you rather have... nothing? I'll trade.
Might as well we nothing as it isn't really an incentive to get me to pre-order.

Feb 18, 13 at 12:14pm
Hmszelda

quote Dragoon
UK always seem to get lumbered with the mediocre bonuses. I want something a little more than a stress ball, to be honest.
Would you rather have... nothing? I'll trade.

Feb 18, 13 at 11:56am
Dragoon

Feb 17, 13 at 7:21pm
Thrawn

quote Sigma
Congrats, Hmszelda! You win the grand prize of absolutely nothing!
I' am so used to this.

Feb 17, 13 at 5:15pm
Sigma

Congrats, Hmszelda! You win the grand prize of absolutely nothing!