Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon » UK Pre-Order Bonus Revealed » Post Reply

Note to Guests: >Why not join the site and see all that it has to offer?>Be thoughtful to each other!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Count Bleck Mario Toad Baby Luigi Baby Mario Boo Ludwig Luigi Goomba Piranha Plant Fire Mario Luigi small mario Star Fire Flower Peach Toad Coin Block Cheep Cheep Donkey Kong Yoshi Spiny Blooper Buzzy Beetle Bullet Bill Fawful Lakitu Paratroopa Classic Mushroom Poison Mushroom Daisy Poison Mushroom 2 Mushroom 1-Up Boo King Boo Luma Bowser Rosalina Paper Luigi Yoshi

hideOriginal Post

Feb 15, 13 at 7:51pmSigma

Source

So for those of you who live in the UK, you can pre-order Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and receive a free Boo stress ball with your pre-order. Of course this Boo is only limited edition so it won't be available to buy in the store after the release, blahblahblah...

Honestly, it doesn't look like too bad of a bonus, but I feel like Nintendo could have done better . I've seen worse though.

Thoughts?

Mod edit: Added a tag!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 28, 13 at 12:22am
Zeezow

Tbh, I'd really like it if I got that... too bad my 3DS wouldn't run a PAL game 3:

Feb 21, 13 at 8:03am
XXIV

I hope NA gets a copy of Miyamoto's Poltergust.

Feb 21, 13 at 5:52am
Hmszelda

How many days in advance do they usually let us know if there will be a preorder treat or not?

Feb 19, 13 at 12:14pm
Sigma

I've pre-ordered most Pokémon games and they usually come with incentives such as small figures and things like that. I probably won't pre-order this game if it doesn't come with something decent, since for games like this I don't usually find a point in pre-ordering.

Feb 19, 13 at 8:11am
Hmszelda

If preorder it if anything was given away with it TBH.

Now that I think about it, I don't think any game I've ever preordered came with anything. x3

Feb 19, 13 at 1:19am
Dragoon

quote Hmszelda
quote Dragoon
UK always seem to get lumbered with the mediocre bonuses. I want something a little more than a stress ball, to be honest.
Would you rather have... nothing? I'll trade.
Might as well we nothing as it isn't really an incentive to get me to pre-order.

Feb 18, 13 at 12:14pm
Hmszelda

quote Dragoon
UK always seem to get lumbered with the mediocre bonuses. I want something a little more than a stress ball, to be honest.
Would you rather have... nothing? I'll trade.

Feb 18, 13 at 11:56am
Dragoon

Feb 17, 13 at 7:21pm
Thrawn

quote Sigma
Congrats, Hmszelda! You win the grand prize of absolutely nothing!
I' am so used to this.

Feb 17, 13 at 5:15pm
Sigma

Congrats, Hmszelda! You win the grand prize of absolutely nothing!