Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic » Magical Mystery Cure (Spoilers) S3 ending » Post Reply

Toggle Pony Sprites: ON | OFF

Toggle Ponytars: ON | OFF

Note to Guests: Welcome! Have you taken a second to read the forum Guidelines first yet? Please do so!Announcement: The Guidelines have been updated for clarification as to what is and isn't acceptable, particularly in regards to pictures and video.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 15, 13 at 4:45pmUlrik

At last the Season 3 finale is coming.

Let's have a celebration.

7 songs and alicorn Twilight thta raised a lot of debate.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 17, 14 at 8:58pm
luis a rivera jr.

i forgot to spell the words sports on the 2 page thread sorry about that. twilight sparkle when she help her friends to help swich their cutie marks with the right ones help each other together as friends.

Jun 17, 14 at 8:48pm
luis a rivera jr.

helping your friends are more important then helping yourself. not just to help friend but to work together as friends help other friends and other people are more important then help yourself, because sometimes we don't pay no attention to them all we pay attention to is ourselves only us not them people, and that is why we don't care, and love, and help other people other then ourselves you know that is wrong, or isn't right at all, because of our jobs, schools, churches, homes, town, city, and etc. also because of them people in hollywood of celebrities in movies, tv shows, animation, music, spotts, gaming, model, and etc. today, and in new york city, and other countries too. the thing is that if anyone needs a helping hand a friend will be there to lend a helping hand or a group of friends will be there to lend a helping hand to reachout to a friend. i like all songs. my favorite song is a true true friend that is what we need in this world today. be reminded when we at our jobs working. help others. pray

Jun 17, 14 at 8:22pm
luis a rivera jr.

i think that was a great awesome heart to heart good episode ending. a lesson that all of us need to learn from. 1. if you see a friend who is having a hard time trying to fix a broken roof, trying to button up a mess up dress, trying to make a person laugh to entertain the audience on stage, trying to get people to adopt pets to find homes for them to live, trying to adopt child to find homes for them to live, raise money to help the sick get well, give money,food, and clothes for homeless people, help with clean homes, help with packing stuff for neighbors to help them bring their stuff to their new home, help set up refreshments, tables, chairs, and help with whatever they need help from. we all need to learn to help other people who need help more then helping yourself. we get carried away of not to help them because they can't help themselves, and because we are so busy helping ourselves and that is wrong. we need to start helping our friends more then helping yourself, because of our jobs.

Feb 21, 13 at 1:31am
ShinyMilotic

No I'm not new, but hi! I forgot the season was so short though. :3

Feb 21, 13 at 1:17am
Short Circuit

quote ShinyMilotic
Wowee wasn't expecting an episode like this, so much awesomeness and feels. I didn't realise it was the season finale when I was watching so just expected an average episode.
You didn't realize that it's the finale? Are you new?

If so, hiya and welcome!

Feb 20, 13 at 9:08pm
ShinyMilotic

Wowee wasn't expecting an episode like this, so much awesomeness and feels. I didn't realise it was the season finale when I was watching so just expected an average episode.

Feb 19, 13 at 2:36pm
Stitch

All she has is wings and a princess title, But most likely she will just appear as her normal self, but with wings, and occasionally get some royal duties, so her Princess title has a bit of meaning to it.

I'm sure looking forward to her princess breakdown episode.

"No political problem? Then I'll MAKE a political problem!!!"

Feb 19, 13 at 2:20pm
Shadow of Death

Twilight became an alicorn and stayed that way? I'm OK with this. I don't rage about it like some ponies, but I do have minor worries about how they'll handle it in S4. Still, like I mention in the S4 thread, it does open up a whole new bunch of plots to cover the changes and whatnot.

quote KINGX2
UNLESS. Unless. They continue on to Season Four and the opening episode is Twilight realizing how tough it is being a princess. Realizing she was happier just being down in Ponyville with her friends, she switches back to being just a unicorn.

I'm not so sure. I had that theory too, but considering how well it went (how her friends were still right beside her at the end of the ep), that she'd still be close to them and rely on them.

What MIGHT happen is she decides to continue living in Ponyville, saying she still has a lot left to learn and stuff. They coped without her in Canterlot this long, they can do it a while longer.

She'll probably have to learn to deal with extra attention, and convince ponies to not treat her so royally. Remind the ponies in Ponyville that she's still Twilight and all.

Ah, so Tara confirms Twi remains in Ponyville then? Well, I'm at least partially right on what's going to happen XD

Feb 18, 13 at 6:35am
Short Circuit

quote Sonic Flash
quote Short Circuit
Sonic Flash, I think your cons list is missing a point: Celestia and Luna's dresses at the ceremony.

I mean, seriously. What the hell were they wearing?? Why is Celestia sporting a huge, gaudy crown? And the frills?

And what was Luna wearing on her head?
Yeah, their dresses were not the greatest.
Let's pretend that those were the ones that Applejack made.

That's... that's actually quite a good explanation. Headcanonized!

Seriously though, I get that Twilight's ascension is probably the most significant event in the series for Celestia, and it's the only time she's ever worn actual clothes, but... I dunno. Maybe she just has bad taste?

Feb 18, 13 at 6:23am
Sonic Flash

quote Short Circuit
Sonic Flash, I think your cons list is missing a point: Celestia and Luna's dresses at the ceremony.

I mean, seriously. What the hell were they wearing?? Why is Celestia sporting a huge, gaudy crown? And the frills?

And what was Luna wearing on her head?
Yeah, their dresses were not the greatest.
Let's pretend that those were the ones that Applejack made.