Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Marvel: War of Heroes » Card Pack Odds » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Marvel: War of Heroes forum on Neoseeker.com!

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 14, 13 at 7:17amButterz

Anyone else notice a STEEP decline in card pulls? I have never had much luck with them but would occasionally get a sr. And got a single SSR from a free ticket once. But this morning, start of the raid, I pulled all tickets I had saved to tried and land a good raider(47 tickets to be exact). Pulled them all I got 38 Rares and 9 uncommons..... wtf?!

I will take whatever little comfort I can from the fact that they weren't purchased just saved up from maintenance/rewards/logins but why would I ever give them my money with odds like that?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 11, 13 at 2:19pm
desenutz2012

its funny cause i asked mobage why i just spent $300 on card packs and the best card i got was a ssr hellbike ghost rider and they simply replied "back luck i guess"....

azzholez...

ill never spend money on this game again....

Feb 14, 13 at 11:41am
UVFuture

3 Modoks, 2 DocOcks out of 6 packs ....

Feb 14, 13 at 10:46am
Butterz

riiiiiight

Feb 14, 13 at 10:37am
Frank Gore

one free pack, pulled a UR Spidey... woooooooo.

Feb 14, 13 at 10:12am
skywalterdbz

Eh for fun.

5 Packs:

Rare Mjollnir Thor
Rare Spider Woman
Rare MODOK
Rare Doctor Octopus
Rare Matchstick Johnny

Feb 14, 13 at 10:10am
Butterz

Good to see everyone is getting crapped on with the odds. With the exception of a couple people.

Feb 14, 13 at 9:50am
sonycowboy

75 tickets saved up:

1 SSR (mephisto), 9 SR's, 7 Spider-Woman, and rest rares and uncommons.

A bunch of crap.

Feb 14, 13 at 9:49am
howze01

Opened all my saved up packs. 32 of them. 31 rares and one uncommon. Not a single raider card...

Feb 14, 13 at 9:47am
troymclure

Got two base SSR and one SR from 12 pulls (11 tickets and 1 daily dollar deal) so no complaints here. SSR Thor (old) and SSR hulk (old)

Feb 14, 13 at 9:36am
Yusuke Raizen

What I want to know is how in gods name with 10 packs I got 8 rare punishers? How are the odds doubled for raider again, they must have meant odds are x10 for rare punisher... I clearly read wrong.