Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Feb 13, 13 at 7:48pm

Think of sparring sessions as duels that never ends (until someone gets bored, or runs out of healing items), with base weapons, and upgraded armour. I've noticed I'm getting sloppy when it comes to PvP, and before I get to dueling with my new batch of pure single stat builds, I want to polish up on my skills a bit.

Pyromancies, Miracles, and Sorceries are fine to bring along, just as long as the weakest possible talisman / catalyst / flame are in use.

How about it? Chelskiman, jbh, Wakaman, jomoh71, Arcliff, PerkoApple, and I'm sure there are a heap more of PS3 users who I'm missing - sorry if I did, I just went by who I've seen recently active in this forum.

Xbox 360 and PC users, feel free to use this thread to setup your own sparring and dueling sessions.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 16, 13 at 2:17pm
jomoh71

I will add you guys as well.

Feb 15, 13 at 12:32pm
Ayriak

Got quite a few things to get done today, but I've got a SL30 character ready for sparring. Most of my weapons at this point are +10 and higher, but my dexterity and strength aren't nearly high enough (yet) to be able to deal out huge damage figures.

I'll probably bump this toon up ten levels for an extra bit of stamina, as I'm not using the Ring of Favor, and don't plan to until after Anor Londo.

Feb 15, 13 at 12:41am
Arcliff

You know I'm in, man. My ID is ArzaXIV.

Feb 14, 13 at 12:42pm
Wakaman

quote Aura
Wakaman, sent the request a while ago, but I won't be able to get online for a little while yet. Should be online within the next couple of hours or so though.
Yeah I saw it, oddly enough I didn't get a message telling me I had a request, saw your PSN ID there inbetween farming.

Feb 14, 13 at 12:30pm
Ayriak

Wakaman, sent the request a while ago, but I won't be able to get online for a little while yet. Should be online within the next couple of hours or so though.

Feb 14, 13 at 9:28am
Wakaman

quote Aura
quote Wakaman
Hmm, I'm up for it. I need some practice myself, because I can't parry to save my life.

Pretty sure my list is full at the moment, but I'll clean it out a bit and send you a request. I've got yet another build in the works (aiming for about four completed SL125 builds for a massive PvP video), so I'll stop at around level 40-50 so we can practise a bit. Parrying gets easier the more you do it, but lag and delay can obviously cause what should have been a successful parry, to be way off.
Alright, ID is Alkapwn-23

Feb 14, 13 at 8:56am
Ayriak

quote Wakaman
Hmm, I'm up for it. I need some practice myself, because I can't parry to save my life.

Pretty sure my list is full at the moment, but I'll clean it out a bit and send you a request. I've got yet another build in the works (aiming for about four completed SL125 builds for a massive PvP video), so I'll stop at around level 40-50 so we can practise a bit. Parrying gets easier the more you do it, but lag and delay can obviously cause what should have been a successful parry, to be way off.

Feb 14, 13 at 8:11am
melchaios

sounds great, though I have trouble to get access to my PS3 frequently. But in any case I'm totally in, just name the time and place and I'll try my best to make it. Thanks for the heads up Jomoh71

Feb 14, 13 at 12:05am
Wakaman

Feb 13, 13 at 11:04pm
jomoh71

It sounds great. I know I need it.

Melchaios this is something for you as well