Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » League of Legends » League of Legends - 3.02 Patch Preview » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AD Carry Mage Jungler Support Top Lane

hideOriginal Post

Feb 13, 13 at 7:46pmBluAnimal

Patch Notes

In a nutshell...

Nasus is getting buffed with a flat mana cost on Siphoning Strike at all ranks as well as getting a massive range boost to Wither and his basic attacks (including Siphoning Strike) while Fury of the Sands is activated.

Akali is getting her passive, Twin Disciples, tweaked a bit to make it more viable to change up your runes and masteries, so you won't have to always go with the same set up just to enable your passive at level 1.

Riven is getting her passive, Runic Blade, tweaked to where it will scale less early game, but give her late game the more desirable umph it needs. This way she won't snowball out of control early. (Yay!)

Ohm Wrecker, Spirit Visage, Deathfire Grasp, Zeke's Herald and other Cooldown items are getting small adjustments and buffs to make cooldown reduction a much more desirable statistic on a larger pool of champions.

Enjoy guys.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 15, 13 at 1:30pm
BluAnimal

He's still best off as an on-hit. You can't tell me Blade of the Ruined King and Frozen Mallet aren't good for Teemo.

Feb 15, 13 at 1:16pm
Lorx

Teemo scales with AP and AS at the same time, building AD means forgoing either one of those two options that have a lot of synergy, for something that doesn't. If you build AP you're AA's will hit harder, and still benefit from your mPen, AS will do what AS does still because of that, especially with Spellblade being a thing now. AD doesn't help much, since your mPen won't help it, and nothing scales with it on Teemo.

Aka, Teemo builds = TF builds, or close enough. AD works as it's own build, but is lackluster.

Feb 15, 13 at 12:56pm
BluAnimal

I've always felt Teemo worked best with flat AD marks so he can poke hard early levels and deny your enemy the gold and experience they need. At least this is how I've always played him. Attack speed was always meh for me. I'd build a Wit's End or Bloodrazor and be fine, but I never really incorporated AD into the build until BoRK was released.

Feb 15, 13 at 12:44pm
Lorx

That and Akali v Pen Runes has never been something you want to do anyway. Flat runes allow you to bump your passive as much as possible at the start.

Teemo blows with AD runes, but bringing him with AS isn't bad.

Feb 15, 13 at 7:09am
BluAnimal

I feel like Hybrid runes would be best on champions that can poke with AP but rely heavily on auto attacks. Jax, Teemo and Kayle come to mind. It's a shame hybrid is long over.

Feb 15, 13 at 7:04am
Tashur Astur

Hybrid penetration is awful on Akali, she deals almost strictly magic damage now, especially with the recent changes to lich bane. You should never go Rageblade or Maw on her, it's very inefficient to say the least. Generally the only AD item you'll be buying is a Gunblade. The change to her this patch allows for a little more MPen than you had before, which makes the very common Gunblade-Warmog's build a bit more effective than it was before. Welcome to the league of Warmog's.

Feb 15, 13 at 6:41am
BluAnimal

quote Jimmy007
How do ye think Hybrid Penetration marks will be on Akali? .__.
Not bad if you plan on using more AD than the average Akali (Gunblade, Rageblade, Maw of Malormotius wouldn't be bad) although you won't be bursting as hard.

Feb 15, 13 at 6:22am
Jimmy007

How do ye think Hybrid Penetration marks will be on Akali? .__.

Feb 14, 13 at 6:00pm
Lorx

Yeah Akali change is much welcomed, will be editing my page as soon as I log on. Will still need a special page setup for her since, well, Akali, but now there's much more room for customization. Might be able to 9-21-0 in Masteries or something similar, make my jungle path more stable.

Feb 14, 13 at 5:52pm
BluAnimal

shadowcrystallux, to an experienced Akali player the slight nerfs should have no effect on their gameplay. I think it's a lot stronger that you can now move around your runes and masteries to better yourself in a rough lane. It's nice to see some versatility for once instead of having to rune X amount of AD for some spellvamp.

Just saw the official patch notes, linking them in the first post. Blade of the Ruined King buffs! <3 <3 <3