Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U » Mewtwo » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Feb 13, 13 at 5:25pmSwampasaur

Recently it was announced that the new Pokemon movie will be called "Extremespeed Genesect and the Reawakening of Mewtwo."

Do you think this affects his chances of returning?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 02, 13 at 7:11pm
AgatioGanon

The trainer should have Mewtwo.

I want to see the trainer snap his fingers everytime Mewtwo attacks like Giovanni in the anime.

May 20, 13 at 8:06am
RegalBryant

quote GaTheZakk
why would I switch from Charizard to a weak pokemon like Squirtle?
Rock types?

May 19, 13 at 2:29am
BlueLore

maybe squirtle is level 100 while charizard is level 36? xD

Overall transformation moves are fine how they are.
If they made it so that you can't switch between the characters in game,then they would be seperate characters,making it kinda useless to say "you could choose between which form to take".

I think mewtwo will either be able to switch between forms or it will be an alternate outfit.

May 18, 13 at 5:28pm
AgatioGanon

I just don't like accidently transforming into Sheik, that's all.

Same goes with the Pokémon Trainer and accidently switching Charizard to Squirtle, why would I switch from Charizard to a weak pokemon like Squirtle?

Although considering Mewtwo is Mewtwo, both forms should be strong since he's Mewtwo and Mewtwo isn't weak.

May 08, 13 at 12:40pm
Gotenks

The transformation move is fine with Zelda/Sheik. Besides you can select Zelda or Sheik on the character screen too.

If they have Mewtwo return, then they will probably have his new form on the select screen too. But it is hard to say if you could switch between them in battle unless they plan to do a transformation move for them or do it as a final smash like Samus and Zero Suit Samus.

May 08, 13 at 12:16pm
AgatioGanon

Mewtwo should have Psychic and Psystrike in his moveset.

Wynaut just get rid of transformation moveset altogether?

I don't Zelda's transformation into Sheik, I'd rather have another move in the down b and choose between who I want to play as on the roster screen, maybe Mewtwo's new form could be chosen on the roster screen?

Apr 20, 13 at 11:11am
Quixotic

quote canderson
If they bring back Final Smashes in this upcoming title, maybe this alternate form can be Mewtwo's Final Smash.
I wouldn't mind that actually.
Either this, or I wouldn't mind it if Mewtwo could change into the form a la Zelda/Sheik. Disable sucked anyway.

Apr 18, 13 at 2:53pm
AgatioGanon

If thatt happened, canderson, I wouldn't even use the new form except for in Pokemon games, since I don't use final smashes because I shut wretched Smash Dragonballs off.

Yeah thats how much Smash Balls suck, enough to be called Smash Dragonballs.

Apr 17, 13 at 9:55pm
canderson

If they bring back Final Smashes in this upcoming title, maybe this alternate form can be Mewtwo's Final Smash.
I wouldn't mind that actually.

Apr 13, 13 at 9:38pm
Gotenks

quote canderson
Well, well, well. So how do you feel now Gotenks?
Looks like I will have my old punching bag back if it gets added in.