Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Brutal Legend » Brutal Legend set to rock PC, Double Fine makes the heavy metal action game available for pre-order » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 13, 13 at 2:58pmbluexy

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 25, 13 at 4:09am
overlordlaharl134

quote Shadow of Death
I ended up getting the Artbook, plus the Drowned Ophelia print. No idea who she is, but I liked the style.
To avoid spoilers before the game comes out tommrow(since you seem to have not played the game before this) She is a very important character in the story

quote starfighter
if this is like the crap port of Viking: Battle for Asgard on steam I don't want it I loved both Viking & brutal legend on the xbox I wish when they port games they spend the time and make shore it works if it does not then bloody patch it and not leave it as yet another rip off port that you cant play
My friend was just playing the Multiplayer Beta and was streaming it so i could watch it, and it looks like an amazing port. He was able to quickly learn the basics and was very quickly adjusting to the game. The multiplayer component looks very well ported, and since it is just the stage battle component from the story mode, it would seem that he game itself is a great port

Feb 14, 13 at 10:25am
Darknet

Story, voice acting, and overall presentation was great. And the gameplay wasn't bad but it was just...weird.

Feb 14, 13 at 3:25am
BlackScythe

Ehhh I enjoyed the game well enough I suppose, but aside from the sound track it didn't really have a lot going for it. The strategy battles were fun but the game itself was incredibly short, the combat boring, and despite the amazing world it was pretty empty and I felt no strong reason to explore.

Feb 14, 13 at 2:30am
starfighter

if this is like the crap port of Viking: Battle for Asgard on steam I don't want it I loved both Viking & brutal legend on the xbox I wish when they port games they spend the time and make shore it works if it does not then bloody patch it and not leave it as yet another rip off port that you cant play

Feb 13, 13 at 5:57pm
Shadow of Death

I ended up getting the Artbook, plus the Drowned Ophelia print. No idea who she is, but I liked the style.

Feb 13, 13 at 5:30pm
BlackLabel

Finally the game that seemed built to play best on PC due to the RTS elements is actually on PC.. It only took 3 years.

Feb 13, 13 at 4:44pm
Shadow of Death

Pre-ordered the Soundtrack edition. Not sure how many tracks will actually come with it though.

Feb 13, 13 at 2:58pm
bluexy