Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PC Games and Steam » New Batman Arkham game on track this year, Rocksteady not involved according to sources » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Neoseeker does not support warez of any kind. Any request for CD keys will be deleted or closed on sight, regardless of the situation. Thank you
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 12, 13 at 3:14pmcromagdude

New Batman Arkham game on track this year, Rocksteady not involved according to sources

Troy Crumley - Tuesday, February 12, 2013 3:14pm (PST) Like Share
Investment call confirmed the release window
 Image 1
Source: VG247

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 14, 13 at 2:39am
Demonfurby

No open world plz

Feb 13, 13 at 9:23am
Lupin3rd

I'm calling Monolith for development duties. Venturing outside their FPS mainstay.

(Where's Condemned/NOLF 3? damnit).

Feb 12, 13 at 9:51pm
sachinzeus

A new Batman game is always welcome, but please let Rocksteady Studios work on it. They know what and how to do a Batman game.

Feb 12, 13 at 7:06pm
Wakaman

I really hope it's good, depends on what studio is working on it. Cause I mean look at War Z

Feb 12, 13 at 6:58pm
Darknet

Well Rocksteady made the formula to a successful Batman game so maybe it can be copied.

Feb 12, 13 at 6:02pm
Wakaman

Kinda worried, Rocksteady made some outstanding games, but I'm excited for a new Batman game.

Feb 12, 13 at 5:25pm
Raijin1999

Yup. Gearbox is guilty of this with the just released Aliens: Colonial Marines, a game with a legacy of failure dating back to a first attempt on the PS2 in 2002.

Also Randy Pitchford is a F******G poser A*****E. Need to run him over fitty' times. Can also blame Sega, they have a history of being behind garbage products that are either under supported or completely unfinished. Glad Marvel bitch slapped them and isn't giving them any more licenses for gaming.

Feb 12, 13 at 4:33pm
THM

I'm worried about it...By the way, outsourcing has become a common theme in gaming industry (to get more money in CEO's pocket)..the qualities of games have dropped significantly!!!!

Feb 12, 13 at 4:21pm
Raijin1999

I love the fact that Rocksteady came out of nowhere and told all them suckas how it's done in one shot. I liked Urban Chaos: Riot Response on the PS2 as well. Mix of Robocop meets Punisher. Second I saw the tac shield crash when a hatchet was thrown at it I knew they were not confined to box thinking.

Feb 12, 13 at 3:14pm
cromagdude