Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Destiny » Bungie's Destiny ARG promises seven days of cryptic messages, official announcement Feb. 17 » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

destiny Hunter Titan Warlock
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Feb 12, 13 at 8:23ambluexy

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 13, 13 at 10:20pm
Dreadlock Holiday

I always liked the cryptic messages they had with Halo 2 and Halo 3, ilovebees etc. I never really new how to figure out the Halo 3 Iris things, apart from reading how to do it on the wiki pages.

Feb 17, 13 at 12:10pm
LOD-squa

Moving this to the Destiny forum.

Feb 17, 13 at 11:46am
Paracox

quote tekmosis
Isn't that a bit odd to do an announcement on a Sunday?
Sunday is the 7th day of the week.

Feb 14, 13 at 4:25pm
bluexy

speider Ahh, I need to find a source that's aggregated all the Destiny info from the ARG. Sounds complicated.

Feb 14, 13 at 4:21pm
speider

Actually, this ARG is directly linked with the backstory of the game.
Coincidentally, the backstory of the game goes back to eath's history, and that of the other planets around Sol (as well as the star itself).
Loving the ride so far, and Destiny is a Day 1 purchase for me, no matter what platform it releases on first. (It probably helps that I am a Halo- and Star Wars- fan too)

Feb 13, 13 at 9:12am
LOD-squa

I don't care about some silly ARG. I just want them to announce the game already. So weird that they claim Xbox 360 exclusivity at first but I'm not going to complain.

Feb 12, 13 at 9:48pm
sachinzeus

I hope when further news comes, it include the release on PC platform. Can't wait to see great games on PC. I was glad to hear that they ended their partnership with Microsoft and are now working with Activision. So, a PC version is possible.

Feb 12, 13 at 5:33pm
tekmosis

Isn't that a bit odd to do an announcement on a Sunday?

Feb 12, 13 at 11:10am
TurMoiL911

After the whole ilovebees.com thing with Halo 2, I stopped paying a lot of attention to ARG viral marketing campaign since they usually tell you jack shit about the actual product.

Feb 12, 13 at 9:21am
Darknet

I stopped buying in to the Bungie viral marketing bullcrap after Halo 2.