Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Blood Brothers (RPG) » I think i got hacked » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Blood Brothers forum on Neoseeker.com!

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 11, 13 at 12:43pmMehblah

First it logged me out. Couldn't log in. Now it says service unavailable. Anyone else experiencing this?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 10, 14 at 12:42pm
NewGuest2000

i feel you mate, it sucks. i got hacked too wrote 10-15 emails to support team and only received "change your password" 5 L, 2,5 K md, 1 K gh gone. no one from mobage does give a shit about hackers

May 05, 14 at 3:06pm
eddy8380

maybe yours account already banned by dena/mobage

Feb 11, 13 at 4:46pm
ebonneaud

happens to me on Fifa ultimate team , got hacked dont know how , got delog and when i tryed to relog it says wrong password .. lost the account , soory for ur loss if it's the same stuff ...

Feb 11, 13 at 1:56pm
Calint

Happens to me one time don't know why but it cames back hope it will be the same for you.

Feb 11, 13 at 1:49pm
Mehblah

Even when service available my password was wrong.

Feb 11, 13 at 1:41pm
Calint

Have been loggout and service unavalaible several time, just waited and it comes back.

Feb 11, 13 at 1:37pm
Mehblah

How long does it take mobage to send you the password?

Feb 11, 13 at 1:34pm
Mehblah

No I created a new one now. Checked my old account and a lot of fams are gone

Feb 11, 13 at 1:33pm
robplayer

Started a new account? sounds like you logged into the wrong account bro. you probably just forgot the email you signed up with or something, just try logging in with everything and click forgot password, or email support and ask for the name of all your accounts.

Feb 11, 13 at 1:27pm
Mehblah

Started a new account. All of my legendary are gone. *bleep*