Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Blood Brothers (RPG) » bloodbrothersrpg site down? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Blood Brothers forum on Neoseeker.com!

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 11, 13 at 10:41amchadjuli

Getting 403 forbidden message. Pretty sure I haven't done anything to get myself permed =-)

Anyone else having trouble getting on?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 11, 13 at 2:54pm
Calint

It's back

Feb 11, 13 at 2:34pm
Rivbroder

quote Vanish930
quote Broken2
*bleep*

Most people have gone here whilst its down
No one has gone there while it has gone down. The constant advertisement is annoying. Even a Mod of www.bloodbrothersrpg.com, who apparently is a good friend of the owner of www.bloodbrothersrpg.com, announced he was leaving the site then advertised this new site which is obviously against Mod policies. It's quite the coincidence that when this Mod left, the site goes down a day later. Will it return? Who knows.

Your site also prohibits real money transactions. Is it because the owners do not do it, why should anyone else? It would attract more people if it was available to more interests.

Speculation rant over.
Vanish, it would be awesome if you could update on here any findings. Because apparently the forbidden/permissions page means the owner of the site has temporarily changed it so that only specific servers/ips can access it. I would imagine its some sort of collaboration/update. Or at least would hope so...

Feb 11, 13 at 2:11pm
Vanish930

quote Broken2
*bleep*

Feb 11, 13 at 2:06pm
Calint

In fact it went down during our trade (just after I received your confirmation message).

Feb 11, 13 at 2:04pm
blackmotel

quote Calint
Same thing here grrrrrrr hope it will be back soon.
it went down right after our trade rofl

Feb 11, 13 at 1:35pm
Broken2

*bleep*

Feb 11, 13 at 1:34pm
Calint

Same thing here grrrrrrr hope it will be back soon.

Feb 11, 13 at 1:32pm
rayhaku

Thought I got ip blocked for no apparent reason, whew...

Feb 11, 13 at 11:54am
pissedoffcat

Its down for me too and I was in the middle of a trade. I'm pretty *bleep*ing pissed off. If they're doing this because of the cash trades, then they need to *bleep*ing turn it back on. Some people I know were in the middle of real trades and probably list out because of the ignorance of whoever shut it down.

Feb 11, 13 at 10:55am
minester

down for me too