Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Marvel: War of Heroes » are new raider cards available now? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Marvel: War of Heroes forum on Neoseeker.com!

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 08, 13 at 12:24pm

specifically i mean the scarlet spider, and new thing cards? can they be found in the new card packs yet?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 10, 13 at 10:53pm
Mikroness

Can you guys predict the % of extra damage they will do on bosses?

Feb 08, 13 at 1:03pm
skywalterdbz

quote Butterz
That would give us like 6 raider cards plus whatever UR raider they add
7 Actually

Scarlet Spider
Thing
Spider Woman
Sentinels
Black Cat
Hercules
Sif

Feb 08, 13 at 12:58pm
Butterz

My mistake, could of sworn when I first checked there were only the Sentinel and Black Cat down there.

Feb 08, 13 at 12:57pm
freshlookweb

Attention to detail important in this game.

Feb 08, 13 at 12:56pm
jaysodelirious

They are on the list at the very botton

Feb 08, 13 at 12:51pm
Butterz

quote skywalterdbz
Yes. Yes they are.

i.e. get cracking on collecting shards til Monday.
Hhmm on the raider card list they aren't there. But I guess that has never stopped them from having additional raiders before. What makes you think they will be? That would give us like 6 raider cards plus whatever UR raider they add

Feb 08, 13 at 12:44pm
skywalterdbz

Yes. Yes they are.

i.e. get cracking on collecting shards til Monday.

Feb 08, 13 at 12:39pm
Butterz

Sif and Hercules aren't Raider cards, are they?

Feb 08, 13 at 12:31pm
skywalterdbz

Nope, just Sentinels, Black Cat, Sif, and Hercules for now ... that's a good amount to work on. Other three will be in packs on the 14th when the event starts, as usual.

Feb 08, 13 at 12:26pm
gaminpreacher

I've been watching the pack screen closely to see if anyone has pulled them. I haven't seen one pulled yet, but I've not seen ALL the pulls.