Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Aliens: Colonial Marines » Not surprisingly Aliens: Colonial Marines will be using a season pass system, first DLC announced » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 08, 13 at 12:03pmRabidChinaGirl

Not surprisingly Aliens: Colonial Marines will be using a season pass system, first DLC announced

Lydia Sung - Friday, February 8, 2013 12:03pm (PST) Like Share
What game DOESN'T have a season pass these days?
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 11, 13 at 5:07pm
D-G

WELP.

Gearbox just released the game on Steam and currently there is no bloody Exe file so I cannot play it.

They claim to have fixed the issue. Not in the sodding UK, they haven't.

As for season passes there's no way I'd even consider that without playing the game first. Are they insane?

Feb 11, 13 at 5:16am
DedValve

quote bluexy
I love Gearbox, I really do, but the Borderlands 2 DLC has been much less than I expected after some pretty solid Borderlands DLC. I don't think I'm interested in another season pass from them until they step up their DLC game.
Considering they don't develop it...

Feb 09, 13 at 11:22pm
Coi Cki

I don't think I'll be getting the season pass for this. I got the one for Borderlands 2, and so far I haven't been impressed. Also, if all the DLC will be strictly multiplayer, I'll definitely pass them.

THM, you're not the only ones to get bonus goodies to games. A lot of games lately have been getting Nordic Editions, that include some DLC, for us up here in northern Europe, (Finland, Sweden, Norway, etc.)

Feb 09, 13 at 1:56pm
bluexy

LZ Schneider It's not near as much as they deserve for the prices they pay.

Feb 09, 13 at 1:41pm
LZ Schneider

What's up with Aussies getting the extra goodies when it comes to vidya game releases?

Feb 08, 13 at 5:09pm
THM

I think Aussie version of Colonial Marines has some forms of DLCs extra for free for future, just like Tekken Tag 2 ANZ edition with free upcoming DLCs for September

Feb 08, 13 at 12:22pm
bluexy

I love Gearbox, I really do, but the Borderlands 2 DLC has been much less than I expected after some pretty solid Borderlands DLC. I don't think I'm interested in another season pass from them until they step up their DLC game.

Feb 08, 13 at 12:07pm
Largerock

I wonder when we'll get Psycho pass's...

Feb 08, 13 at 12:03pm
RabidChinaGirl