Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Metal Gear Rising: Revengence » Sunny returns in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, older and still smiling » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Big Boss Cardboard Box A Cyborg Ninja Fox Hound Otacon Peace Walker Psycho Mantis Raiden 2 Raiden Big Boss 2 Solid Snake Solid Snake 2 Solid Snake 3 Solid Snake 4 Teliko The Sorrow

hideOriginal Post

Feb 06, 13 at 8:10ambluexy

Sunny returns in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, older and still smiling

Rory Young - Wednesday, February 6, 2013 8:10am (PST) Like (1) Share
Please don't be all cleavage and makeup, please, please
 Image 1
Image Gallery

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 22, 13 at 10:42pm
Haruhi

If I'm correct shes 10 because she was 6 in mgs4 which took place in 2014 Mg rising takes place in 2018

Feb 12, 13 at 12:11pm
SpartanNinja

Oh yeah everybody Revengeance takes place in 2018. MGS4 took place in 2014. Sunny was 6 in MGS4. that makes her 10 in that picture... which looks ok to me.

Feb 11, 13 at 10:19am
SpartanNinja

largerock yes Revengeance was and to some extent still is being critisized for departing Metal Gear's classic style. After the initial surprise that Platinum was developing it people gave up on it from he get go. Now everybody is more accepting though still hesitant.

Feb 10, 13 at 2:24am
Largerock

Harshly Criticized? lolwut?

Feb 10, 13 at 1:57am
SpartanNinja

Good job Platinum, Maintaining Metal Gear character integrity even as people continue to harshly criticize a game that hasn't even come out is a great feat. Kojima would can sleep easy tonight... for now.

Feb 08, 13 at 11:51pm
a7xaustin

^^^_ agree.

Feb 07, 13 at 8:17pm
rpg

I didn't think or worry about sunny's image until this article, and even if she turned out to look like a girl whos stage name was sunny I still wouldn't have mind until this point, lol.

Feb 07, 13 at 12:14am
Bruno

She seems amazing and still as cute as before, and with all the references like the flower that resembles Naomi's flowers and the Philanthropy logo of MGS4 and the clothes seems like Olga's initial clothes at MGS2, it seems the design goes quite well. Now that she has been revealed and, along with Raiden, comes from MGS4 and assuming Snake is already dead, i wonder if Otacon is gonna have a brief appearance or at least a reference at MGRR.

Feb 06, 13 at 9:21pm
Largerock

They even made Sunny have the similarities with Olga.
P* is on a f****** rampage right now....in an extremely good way.

Feb 06, 13 at 9:00pm
Zombie_Barioth

quote Stitch
Looks like she's kinda a technician in this game, going by the outfit and what seems like oil smirks on her arms and face.

She was already capable in building The Metal Gear Mark 2 and 3, along with Hall when she was just 6 or 7 years old in MGS4, and a computer expert aswell, not to mention her codering to end the Patriots system, FoxAlive, who knows what she's capable off in this game, like 10 years older I'm guessing.

Maybe she's the one that takes care of Raiden's equiptments and suits.
Thats a good point there, I really wouldn't be surprised if she basically takes Otacon's role as well. Wouldn't be too surprised if she also served as the cook either since she probably got a lot of practice as a kid and shes probably the only decent cook they have.