Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Football Manager 2013 » German Fußball Leagues Discussion » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina WC14 Algeria WC14 Argentina WC14 Australia Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 WC14 Belgium WC14 Bosnia and Herzegovina Borussia Dortmund WC14 Brazil Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester WC14 Chile Verona WC14 Ivory Coast WC14 Cameroon WC14 Colombia WC14 Costa Rica WC14 Croatia WC14 Ecuador WC14 England WC14 Spain WC14 France Genoa WC14 Germany WC14 Ghana WC14 Greece Heart of Midlothian WC14 Honduras Casillas Inter WC14 Iran WC14 Italy WC14 Japan Juventus WC14 South Korea Siena WC14 Mexico WC14 Holland WC14 Nigeria Lyon Pescara WC14 Portugal Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town WC14 Russia Sunderland AFC Sampdoria WC14 Switzerland Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese WC14 Uruguay WC14 USA Van Der Vaart

hideOriginal Post

Feb 06, 13 at 2:56amnufcfan

The German League is playable down to division 3, all 3 leagues are very competitive and have some legends from old in each 1

On top of the system sit the level one Bundesliga and the level two 2. Bundesliga, both organized by the professional German Football League. The two top flights then are followed by the level three 3. Liga, the lowest full professional division in Germany, held by the German Football Association itself.

3 players I rate in the division

Stadium From Division
FC Bayern

The following 3 players are players who have preformed well so far in my game

Stadium From Divison
Union Berlin

The following 3 players are players who have preformed well so far in my game

Stadium From Division
Aachen

Good luck everyone and hope a few people get talking about their games in one of the strongest leagues in the world

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 28, 13 at 5:19am
Assassin7

Im playing as Dortmund, currently in the 2016/17 season with some brilliant regens. My finances are secure and im looking to keep my team predominately German as a home grown theme i play on pretty much every manager mode. Andre Schurrle has been a brilliant purchase for me, as has Kirchhoff from Bayern Munich and ter Stegen from Gladbach. Any other german players who have looked particularly strong on your game? Also, im looking for a right back to replace Piszcek soon as he is 31 and starting to decline.... any ideas? Not really any decent right back regens so far except those who will cost 30-40 million!!

Any ideas just let me know

Apr 26, 13 at 11:23pm
Sigge

kencos
I've been with Dortmund since season 1 yes...
Got a very strong team with some awesome regens, one coming through my own academy.

Apr 26, 13 at 11:08pm
kencos

hey Sigge I've got a Dortmund game going. Have you been with Dortmund from the beginning & hows finances, best players looking also have you had any decant youth through?

Apr 26, 13 at 11:08am
Sigge

I'm playing as Borussia Dortmund, currently in season 2018/19.

Someone else playing in Germany?

Apr 24, 13 at 4:15am
nufcfan

yeah defo well as u can see in 1st couple of posts i was Union Berlin and got them to Europe etc had fun, hopin 1860 will be even more fun, i like clubs with little history and i couldnt believe how little 1860 have, they are like the brother of a big club no1 thinks about ahah, so im hopin to make Bayern the smaller brother but to do that in time i need my own stadium

Apr 24, 13 at 4:11am
supercov299

nufcfan as you know im playing in the 3.Liga. It's an enjoyable game. i ALWAYS have fun in the german leagues, this times different because of the sign up but even still, it never fails to keep me entertained. The 2.bundesliga is one of the best leagues to play in.

Apr 24, 13 at 4:05am
nufcfan

yeah hes scoring a few for me, i nearly sold him aswell :/ Im not sure about if i get promoted how he will do.

Apr 24, 13 at 4:00am
kencos

Cowdenbeath rule Gladbach are a good team to go.

nufcfan
You and Kaiserslautern are storming away at the top . I see Lauth is scoring a lot for you!! Adrian Ramos always does well on other German games i've had.

Just signed podolski for 9 mil. Very high wage demands though .

Apr 24, 13 at 3:53am
nufcfan

Kencos I have just passed the 20 game point hope i can hold form for final 14

Apr 24, 13 at 3:47am
nufcfan

I find the German league really enjoyable... league 2 has some awesome teams to move up with