Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Marvel: War of Heroes » Good Deal or Not? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Marvel: War of Heroes forum on Neoseeker.com!

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 05, 13 at 4:36pm
mickyw

Thanks Frank - appreciate it. I tried to ensure I was offering a fair trade ( so many people don't)

Cheers!!

M

Feb 05, 13 at 4:35pm
Dragonistx

well first off, I wanna say theres a very few amount of peopel who did trade those cards for ur+ hulk/UR+ surfer.

The cards you listed (other than IF) are MAJOR CORE cards for tactics. I seen multiple people offer LG Wolvie for UR IM and have yet to succeed. Nowadays SSR capt and UR IM are also raising in price. Many people on trade chats and top alliance use Jeenx as a PURE GUIDELINE. Often times the prices are either raised or undersold (ie traded 35pp for UR Cyke).

The cards you have the only interest would be the 3 UR thors and often times that probably get you 4 capts or maybe a LG ironman if anyone is interested. The wolvs and other cards are basically wing cards and often times people wouldnt trade for those. (THERE ARE SOME but not many).

To top all that off, Bruisers are becoming more scarce and Tact/Spd becoming more popular harder to swtich decks.

You would pretty much have to overtrade (based on jeenx guide, so LG and UR+ Hulk for 2 SSR capt <---- just an example) in order to switch decks since bruiser arent as popular anymore.

3 LG and 2 UR Prof is a good rounded deck. High utility as it can play both the roles of ATTK and DEF. Its costy tho.

Of course theres decks that are better for cheaper. IE 5 UR GR basically does the same amount of damage as that deck maybe abit more (to lazy to calc).

On def 5 UR capts would also be better. Both these are cheaper decks and are more easy obtainable IMO than 3 LG IM

Yeah just my two cents

Feb 05, 13 at 3:52pm
Frank Gore

It's pretty close in pp value, if u use jeenx's guide.. I think.. lol.

And 3 L IM + 2 px's for offense and 3 Leg IM + 2 ur+ caps for defense are both solid. just all depends what your trying to do. But me personally, I'd take the trade because it's hard to get the trade value out of bruisers since they are the inferior type of cards.

Feb 05, 13 at 3:32pm
mickyw

So looking at switching from Bruiser to Tactics / Speed and the opportunity to get some IMs has come up wondering what you guys think.

Currently have the following:

3 UR+ Thors 2 sk 1, 1 sk 2, 1 Leg Wolv, 1 UR+ Surfer (event), 1 UR+ Hulk, 1 UR Wolvie (base)

Also have Leg IM (mm proper) UR Cap slightly improper (traded for it that way), SSR Cap proper x1, UR+ prof x proper, ssr+ cap proper and a shit load of sr's

Would be looking to trade the 7 Bruisers for 1 Leg IM , 2 UR IMs, 1 SSR Cap and 1 SSR IF

Just wondering what you think? Is tactics 3 leg IM and 2 Prof X ( id have to trade and grab one more ) a solid deck or should I just try and go speed?

Thanks in advance