Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » Hardest Chapter » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 05, 13 at 3:01pmTeam Hydro Aura

Hihi, so simple opinion question, what do you guys think is the hardest chapter to beat and why? o:

The very last two chapters are pretty tough to me. ;-; I'll have to play them all again though to decide which one is really the toughest on me.
also have trouble with that Palutena's Temple air battle ._____.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 08, 13 at 4:14pm
GS

Well I Just Used Meh Compact Arm For Dat Chapter

Feb 08, 13 at 3:41pm
evmaXy

quote GS
I Heard That Someone in Gamefaqs Also Have Beaten Every Chapter, I'm Not Sure About The Boss Mode Though
Quite a good few of us have done this (including myself).
Out of those who did, only 2-4 have done Boss Battles on Hard (I unfortunately have not).

I personally found Chapter 25 quite easy... when I put on Shot Defense +4. And a good amount of offense to kill everything.

Feb 08, 13 at 3:17pm
GS

quote Team Hydro Aura
quote GS
There Are Three very Good Spamming Weps To Use In Solo Mode Aurum Orbitars, Viridi Palm, And Most of all Compact Arm And I Recommend Using a Babel Club For Boss Mode It Works Dam Well When Some Bosses Just Stand still.
So I'm guessing you beat every chapter on 9.0?

I also can't stand the Chaos Kin chapter >_< frikken Game&Watch

That's Correct After senseless hours of Time And Time Fusions After Fusions Battles After Battles I beat every Chapter The last Chapter that was godam the hardest was Ch. 18 Where You Play As Magnus In That Level And Without Using No powers As Well, The Only Mission/Chapter That I've Not Been Able To Beat Is Boss Mode (Hard) Normal And Easy Was Kida Simple As You Progress Through The Bosses Some WEPs Will Appear Before You Right After A Boss That You've Previously Have Beaten. Last Three Hardest Ch. Right Before I got That Treasure Hunt 999,999,999 Hearts Is:
3rd Ch. 25
2nd Ch. 24
1st Ch. 18

I Really Hate Ch. 25 and 18...If You Pay As A different Character Other Than Pit/Dark Pit. Your Held Weapon Will Reflect Your Character That You're Playing As. I Just Finished 18 This Morning On This Post So I Just Got The Treasure Today, And That's Why I'm Gone For Today. On My 3DS Is Somewhat Brocken So I'm Sending It (Mom Is Sending It) To Get It Fixed Probably Until Sunday I Really Dunno. I Guess I was Right On Time For That Matter. I Heard That Someone in Gamefaqs Also Have Beaten Every Chapter, I'm Not Sure About The Boss Mode Though

Feb 07, 13 at 8:16am
Team Hydro Aura

quote GS
There Are Three very Good Spamming Weps To Use In Solo Mode Aurum Orbitars, Viridi Palm, And Most of all Compact Arm And I Recommend Using a Babel Club For Boss Mode It Works Dam Well When Some Bosses Just Stand still.
So I'm guessing you beat every chapter on 9.0?

I also can't stand the Chaos Kin chapter >_< frikken Game&Watch

Feb 06, 13 at 8:20am
evmaXy

For me it's either Chapter 18 (Intensity 9.... I want my mummy) or 24 (so many enemies...)

Feb 05, 13 at 8:32pm
GS

Feb 05, 13 at 7:31pm
Team Hydro Aura

Ugggh I hate Chapter 23 as well D: Hades' Hearts is the worst. I also hate the part when you're stuck in his stomach. -.-"

I seem to have a hard time in the vs. Viridi chapters. :[

Feb 05, 13 at 4:34pm
canderson

Chapter 22(the one when you play as Dark Pit) and Chapter 23(Hades' Heart) are the ones I struggle with the most.

For Chapter 22, Not sure why, but this stage's air portion is much more difficult compared to the other stage's that precedes it, and even the 3 that follows it as well. It doesn't help that the ENTIRE stage takes place in the air. It ends up being ridiculously frustrating from beginning to end. My health ends up pretty low by the time I reach the boss, Pandora and she finishes me off.

Chapter 23 is hard from the many enemies they throw at you during the ground portion. The last area where you fight against the wave of enemies I find to be really tough, despite the difficulty level. Finally, I struggle terribly with the boss, Hades' Heart. When it charges at you after hitting him, I can not, for the life of me, avoid it. Even after I supposedly dodged, I still take damage. Any attack it does, can take off a large portion of your health.

So....yeah, those are my hardest.

Feb 05, 13 at 3:56pm
GS

└(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Naaa Each Ch. Seems Easy To beat But I'd Say Ch.'s 18 21 23 and 24 are Hard for A NOOB like meh

Feb 05, 13 at 3:18pm
SapphireLucario

I have a serious hatred of Chapters 17 and 25. I've tried 25 recently, but Hades kept FIRING HIS LAZER. 17, I haven't played in months (I hate it THAT much), and it just sits at Intensity 0.0.