Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » White Knight Chronicles II » Merlin's Robe UNID » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 04, 13 at 8:53pmTussin

anyone know which quest or area can drop this as a UNID? ideally want to find this robe with intell on it, splashed with mp spirit or agility. thank you. to me this is the coolest chest robe for a caster, trying to create a legit looking set while optimizing caster stats.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 05, 13 at 9:04pm
Adrienne

Just one piece seems to make a difference for me. The nereid sandals add 22 agi and 22 spr, so you don't have to compromise there. Stealth magic really seems to make a bigger difference than any amount of agi, though I'm missed more when I have stealth magic + some agi. The sandals plus all agi passives give me 120 agi. White tiger and toad are also good choices for light agi + mp armor.

Feb 05, 13 at 6:45pm
LordKaiser

I should had aimed for a Int/Agi build instead of Int/Spr when I was mage... Oh well...

Feb 05, 13 at 4:25pm
Tussin

haha ok my bad, i guess the person i saw with it was a mod.

ill just craft it the old fashioned way.

how much agility should a mage aim for with or without evasion?

Feb 05, 13 at 1:13pm
Adrienne

quote LordKaiser
Soleil II is awesome! Feel the power of the Sun! Also looks cute on female Avis with Cyclas Nails and Cyclas Sandals.
I wear it with mermaid bracelet and nereid sandals. Looks pretty

Feb 05, 13 at 12:01pm
LordKaiser

Soleil II is awesome! Feel the power of the Sun! Also looks cute on female Avis with Cyclas Nails and Cyclas Sandals.

Feb 05, 13 at 6:47am
Alkor

My merlin robe is +15 from the time we still didn't have new quests.

We can't find gr26+ unid in our version of the game, so your only choices will be to create the armor yourself or use something else.

Feb 05, 13 at 6:39am
Adrienne

quote Cvardeman
like the rest of the Mage hoard.
Some of us might choose the Alliance

Tussin, most of your magic comes from the staff anyway. You can wear whatever you want as a mage, and you're still going to do good damage. I use an agi set sometimes, and actually working on Merlin's robe

Feb 05, 13 at 5:30am
Cvardeman

Think they drop from gr27 quest or higher, so no luck for us , cuz the Merlin robe looks awesomesauce. You'll probably just want to enhance the soliea top like the rest of the Mage hoard.

Feb 05, 13 at 2:12am
lalaprola

could of used a different word other then "legit", who are you trying to prove.

anyways gr26 unids aren't in EU/NA game, go find one on a JPN.

Feb 04, 13 at 8:55pm
~Emma~

http://masterwiki.net/shirokishi2nd/

w/ google translate u should be able to navigate to the proper place