Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Marvel: War of Heroes » what can I get » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Marvel: War of Heroes forum on Neoseeker.com!

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Feb 01, 13 at 3:04pmPunisher75

what can I get card wise in exchange for a UR+ Spidey? I am looking to improve my deck and need some pointers

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 01, 13 at 4:48pm
nickotone42

if the spidey was proper fused that roughly 10500 atk. SSR ghost is roughly 8800. If you had a line on another ghost i would do it. if not I'd wait till i could get another

Feb 01, 13 at 4:17pm
uber303

quote adpowah2
You could probably trade the UR+ for an SS version, though I am not sure why you would want to. If you're just starting out UR+ Spidey is a great budget card.
indeed, oath may be higher valued but ultimately you'll get roughly the same bang for your buck, and thats after fusion.

might be worth it if you had a card to pair it with already but otherwise its just making harder work for yourself.

and without any other bruisers in ya deck, pointless exchange imo

Feb 01, 13 at 4:01pm
adpowah2

You could probably trade the UR+ for an SS version, though I am not sure why you would want to. If you're just starting out UR+ Spidey is a great budget card.

Feb 01, 13 at 3:37pm
Punisher75

if I calculated it right for the spidey I should at least be able to get an oathbound surfer or hellfire ghost rider for him, or did I do my math wrong

Feb 01, 13 at 3:21pm
uber303

bruiser's are good in both atk and defence but the ability lvls suffer so other decks of similar rarity tend to be stronger. One advantage is theres heaps of bruiser cards knocking about.
tactics are defensive, which isnt really that productive, but cards are quite common too
speed is attack and cards seem to be rarer, but they will usually be the stronger deck against others of similar rarity.

if you're fairly new, id make a half decent bruiser atk deck, then a tactics def, and then speed atk, then when you're really good go for the tactics legend atk deck with the raid rewards.

saying that, ur+ spidey is a good card to build a speed deck on

Feb 01, 13 at 3:20pm
ssrocky4

quote nickotone42
quote ssrocky4
Easiest way is just assume spidey goes for 120-150 in value. Look at card values and add them up to the worth of spidey.
UR+ would be event spidey which would put it in the 40-45 range not 120
My b read it through fast didn't see the +

Feb 01, 13 at 3:19pm
Punisher75

thanks I'll check out Jeenx's guide and go from there

Feb 01, 13 at 3:19pm
nickotone42

quote ssrocky4
Easiest way is just assume spidey goes for 120-150 in value. Look at card values and add them up to the worth of spidey.
UR+ would be event spidey which would put it in the 40-45 range not 120

Feb 01, 13 at 3:18pm
ssrocky4

Feb 01, 13 at 3:13pm
Punisher75

I am thinking either Bruiser or Tactics