Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PC Games and Steam » Resident Evil reboot isn't out of the question, says Capcom's Masachika Kawata » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Neoseeker does not support warez of any kind. Any request for CD keys will be deleted or closed on sight, regardless of the situation. Thank you
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 31, 13 at 1:02pmRabidChinaGirl

Resident Evil reboot isn't out of the question, says Capcom's Masachika Kawata

Lydia Sung - Thursday, January 31, 2013 1:02pm (PST) Like (2) Share
Resident Evil: Revelations producer comments on possibility of an open world
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 18, 13 at 7:18am
jfull0511

I have read a lot of complaints about RE6 and I think some of them are legit, but for the most part the game was really fun and looked great.

Feb 05, 13 at 2:57pm
Adam3k3

It appears that CAPCOM have finally reached a dead end. Years of breaking a fine game have finally paid off.

Feb 01, 13 at 7:07am
Angelus

If its like the first chapter of leons scenario from re6 than yes make it open world. Keep zombies, lickers and hunters. Maybe even throw nemesis in too. Would buy day 1 if they did it this way.

Feb 01, 13 at 5:57am
THM

Perhaps 'open world Resident Evil'???...It'd be interesting than pushing stupid 'quick times' buttons for 10 millions times in RE 6!!!!!

Feb 01, 13 at 12:21am
jbl8199

As long as they don't keep making it like Call of Doodie, I'm game. And for the LOVE OF ALL THAT IS RESIDENT EVIL, PLEASE BRING BACK THE TYPEWRITER ROOMS!!!!

Jan 31, 13 at 8:34pm
akimikage

I love open-world games and just thinking about a zombie-filled, open-world RE in the past made me drool ... YES! MAKE IT OPEN-WORLD!!!

Jan 31, 13 at 6:17pm
Largerock

Ooooooh....Maybe they will go more indepth into Ada's insanity. OwO

Jan 31, 13 at 4:22pm
EvilTediz597

No. Absolutely not.

They already rebooted the series with a more action-centred presentation. It's called Resident Evil. The Movie. And it *bleep*ing sucked.

Jan 31, 13 at 3:09pm
OmegaWeapon909

ya they need to get back to square 1 and remember what made them great . like the RE1 remake for the GC/Wii That imo is an example of a great game made better.

Jan 31, 13 at 2:37pm
Wakaman

Grand Theft Virus: Raccoon City, calling it now.