Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » CoD Clans and Recruitment » New clan available to join » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 14, 13 at 11:01am
jason welford

OwNu (Jaybo_19)
I am looking for new people to join my clan on PS3 (COD GHOSTS) and so if you are looking for a clan to join even if you dont think you are that good it doesnt matter there are and will be mixed players in the clan too so either add me on ps3 (jaybo_19) or send me a email with your ps3 name and i will add you to the clan (jdw.1992@hotmail.co.uk)

Apr 24, 13 at 5:07am
Havoc Gaming

Hey alldemguys,

My Name is Xavier and I started a League called HLG. I would love for you and your crew to come down to your site and Join our tournament! We have real prizes and you will be representing your clan against others from all over the U.S.

Show us your skills and get something in return for once!

www.Havocity.com

Mar 13, 13 at 6:29pm
mkirk69

Hello my ps3 login name is mkirk69 i started a new clan and needing some members and a premium player for mw3 this is my first clan and wanting to just have fun and and have some good members too would lile to rank the clan up and do the bedt we csn everyone is welcome the clans name is 812-MetalHeads thank you and have a good day

Jan 31, 13 at 3:16am
cm4n63

Hi. My name is cm4n63 and I would be delighted to have you join my clan "AllDemGuys". We are a new clan so we don't have too many members at the moment. Also, there is no age or skill restriction right now. https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/5050386 Please consider joining.