Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Fallout 4 » Create a reference you want in the game » Post Reply

Fallout 4 Forum PC 360 PS3

profile  wiki  discussion board  

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

BoS Logo BoS Power Armor Helmet Legion Bull Crimson Caravan-Machienzo Enclave Logo Enclave-Machienzo Fallout 1 Helmet Fallout 3 Logo Followers of the Apocolypse Holodisk Honest Hearts Black Background Honest Hearts Lonesome Road Black Background Lonesome Road Snowglobe Lonesome Road Lottery Ticket-Machienzo Lucky 38 Black-Machienzo Lucky 38 White-Machienzo Lucky 38 Chip Mark of the Legion Mark of the Legio Medallion Mr House NCR Logo NV NCR Armor Helmet Nuka Cola Cap Nuka Cola-Machienzo New Vegas Logo Old World Flag-Machienzo Old World Blues Sunset Sarsaparilla-Machienzo Sunset Sarsaparilla The Tops Logo-Machienzo The Ultra-Luxe Logo-Machienzo Vault Door Vault Boy Hat Vault Boy 1 Vault Boy Winking Vault Tec Logo Yes Man

hideOriginal Post

Jan 30, 13 at 1:32pmShave ya Head

Create a reference or easter egg you want in the game.

A crowbar called "Freeman's Crowbar". (Totally not stolen )

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 04, 13 at 8:00am
Shave ya Head

The fans of Fallout don't seem to like things like aliens and shit. Futuristic, yes, aliens and time stuff, no. Plus it'd take much energy and planning, time is very delicate to script. Imagine it in a game as bug filled as Fallout.

Feb 04, 13 at 7:57am
Machienzo

quote Darnit
As a kind of reference to Doctor Who I think it would be brilliant if they had a DLC where you find a time traveller who needs you help, the DLC is then set in present day.
Why not make it part of the base game? I don't think Bethesda has done any minor DLC that wasn't a full priced expansion. It would seem silly to make a singular easter egg, downloadable content.

Feb 04, 13 at 7:07am
Shave ya Head

Could work, but something like the Tardis they'd need permission for. Time travel by a doctor though, they wouldn't.

Feb 04, 13 at 6:35am
Darnit

quote 4 Aces
They'd need more than that though wouldn't they Darnit? There's loads of programs that do time travel. They'd need something more specific.
Well obviously the time machine would resemble the TARDIS. And the time traveller would have a Doctor title in front of his name

Feb 04, 13 at 5:40am
Shave ya Head

They'd need more than that though wouldn't they Darnit? There's loads of programs that do time travel. They'd need something more specific.

Feb 03, 13 at 6:20pm
Darnit

As a kind of reference to Doctor Who I think it would be brilliant if they had a DLC where you find a time traveller who needs you help, the DLC is then set in present day.

Feb 03, 13 at 4:47pm
Ultima Wepon

Yeah that's what I meant. Seeing the TARDIS pop up in a modern Fallout game would be amazing to see.

Feb 03, 13 at 4:40pm
Machienzo

quote Ultima Wepon
I'd like a trashed TARDIS or another Doctor Who reference of some sort.
As a homage to Fallout 1 you mean? Else it's a big coincidence you made that mention.

Feb 03, 13 at 4:30pm
Ultima Wepon

I'd like a trashed TARDIS or another Doctor Who reference of some sort.

Feb 03, 13 at 4:04pm
bootlegin_boone

id like to see a final fantasy refrence in the form of a chocobo skelleton