Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Playstation 3 » What is Sony's latest trademark 'BigFest' and why does it sound like Home? And why is it named 'BigFest'? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 30, 13 at 9:32ambluexy

What is Sony's latest trademark 'BigFest' and why does it sound like Home? And why 'BigFest'?

Rory Young - Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:32am (PST) Like Share
Also, a bit like the Wii U's Mii Plaza
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 30, 13 at 12:45pm
Lorx

I could see this more as a kind of...group feature, not so much a Sims sort of "living in your box" deal. The descriptions sound a lot like matchmaking out of game, generating and organizing groups of players within PSN itself, before ever entering an online game.

Jan 30, 13 at 12:42pm
Mnmfan

Does anyone still use Home? Seriously? They promised so much i.e. trophy room, sharing your HDD videos on your apartment tv and such yet it never happened. It was a nice novelty when it was first released but do people still regularly log into home?

Jan 30, 13 at 9:48am
bluexy

harbin If the PlayStation 4 can grill AND play games, I'm in. NOW WE'RE TALKIN' BIGFEST.

Jan 30, 13 at 9:47am
XXIV

harbin
They could have named it Bieber Plaza, which would probably make me hang myself :P

Jan 30, 13 at 9:40am
harbin

I'm more of the opinion they just misspelled 'Feast' and it was their idea for a massive BBQ.

Wii U's WaraWara Plaza
Could they make up a more annoying word to try and pronounced?

Jan 30, 13 at 9:32am
bluexy