Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » Question about Prestige Master » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 31, 13 at 3:04am
Horse

quote Range 2h bro
When you reach 10th prestige, you play a few extra games and fill an invisible experience bar
I shat myself when I reached 10th and 55, looked at my stats and saw no xp bar.

Jan 30, 13 at 3:13pm
Range 2h bro

When you reach 10th prestige, you play a few extra games and fill an invisible experience bar, sort of like you would for the others before entering prestige mode (though in those cases the experience bar was visible) and after you hit the exp and finish a game it'll tell you you've hit prestige master which is the highest level possible and that all weapons, perks, scorestreaks, equipment and wildcards and permanently unlocked for use.

Jan 30, 13 at 7:10am
InnerDemon

When you reach Prestige Master, all weapons, perks, equipment, and scorestreaks are unlocked for use.

Jan 30, 13 at 6:40am
Goldendriger17

So when i reach x Prestige i get "Prestige Master" I think it's 10th Prestige, but my issue is even with all of these permenant unlocks i still wont have enough tokens by the end of that, so there will be weapons/perks/killstreaks i cant unlock because ive used all of my tokens up. Has Treyarch got a way to unlock them all? Like do i get Prestige Master and all my equipment and weapons auto-unlock?