Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » I want to Assamble a new PC For Photoshop And Video Editing » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 29, 13 at 2:58amSonu Josan

Hii I want to Go For AMD Platform .And I m bit Confused where i Have to go ..There Are 2 Option First Is APu A 10 5800 Trinity And Other Option is FX 6100 >>What Will be ur Sugetion ...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 18, 13 at 9:39am
sjosan

m planing to by samsung 830 or 840 ..what is the price in india ,,,..if any one know .... and pls tell me my cooler master psu is compatible for FX 8320 or 6300 ...its cooler master RS-400-PSAR-13 ...

Feb 18, 13 at 8:53am
Shiny Mew

quote Sjosan
its cooler master - RS-400-PSAR-13

and i have a little qution one more ..i want to by a new ssd . 120 gb ..which one is batter and reliable...
Kingston Hyper-X, OCZ Vertex, Samsung 840 Pro are all good ones.

Feb 18, 13 at 8:43am
Sjosan

its cooler master - RS-400-PSAR-13

and i have a little qution one more ..i want to by a new ssd . 120 gb ..which one is batter and reliable...

Feb 14, 13 at 3:30am
CMNealTan

Hi Sjosan!

Can I have the exact model for the power supply? I need to check on the specifications.

Feb 13, 13 at 11:18am
Sjosan

quote Sjosan
quote CMNealTan
Hi Sjosan!

As ComputerEd stated, for Photoshop, the more Cores, the better the performance. The 5800K Trinity has 4 cores while the FX-6100 has 6 cores.

So go with the FX-6100, and if you can stretch your budget, the FX-8350 has 8 cores.

I just want to add that Photoshop is also very ram intensive, so focus on getting more ram, too.
Thank YOu Guys ...so i m going with more cores ..and definatly with higher ram ...Love you guys
i have a normal quetion ....must reply i hv a cooler master 400w psu ..is that ok with amd 6300 or amd 8320 ...reply must pls ....+ a graphic card may be 7750

Feb 12, 13 at 12:06am
Sjosan

quote CMNealTan
Hi Sjosan!

As ComputerEd stated, for Photoshop, the more Cores, the better the performance. The 5800K Trinity has 4 cores while the FX-6100 has 6 cores.

So go with the FX-6100, and if you can stretch your budget, the FX-8350 has 8 cores.

I just want to add that Photoshop is also very ram intensive, so focus on getting more ram, too.
Thank YOu Guys ...so i m going with more cores ..and definatly with higher ram ...Love you guys

Feb 11, 13 at 7:57am
CMNealTan

Hi Sjosan!

Feb 10, 13 at 7:10am
Sjosan

quote ComputerEd
quote Sonu Josan
Hii I want to Go For AMD Platform .And I m bit Confused where i Have to go ..There Are 2 Option First Is APu A 10 5800 Trinity And Other Option is FX 6100 >>What Will be ur Sugetion ...
Your title makes the choice obvious, you want to go with more cores to get more work done, will show up the most in video editing. I would go an FX 6 core or even better an 8 core. If you do not plan on gaming I would throw in a lost cost GPU like a 6570 and a bunch of RAM, maybe run all 4 slots with 8 gig sticks.
i m a professional photoshop user ..so what will be ur segetion then ?

Jan 29, 13 at 6:32am
ComputerEd

quote Sonu Josan
Your title makes the choice obvious, you want to go with more cores to get more work done, will show up the most in video editing. I would go an FX 6 core or even better an 8 core. If you do not plan on gaming I would throw in a lost cost GPU like a 6570 and a bunch of RAM, maybe run all 4 slots with 8 gig sticks.

Jan 29, 13 at 2:58am
Sonu Josan