Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » CoD Clans and Recruitment » Reap the Wicked (RTW) » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 24, 13 at 5:09am
Havoc Gaming

Hey RTW,

My Name is Xavier and I started a League called HLG. I would love for you and your crew to come down to your site and Join our tournament! We have real prizes and you will be representing your clan against others from all over the U.S.

Show us your skills and get something in return for once!

www.Havocity.com

Feb 04, 13 at 3:24pm
zwab

Shameful bump.

Jan 29, 13 at 5:03am
Raspustean

quote Horse
So, how do you guys tell who is wicked and who isn't?
The wicked ones wear funky hats

Jan 29, 13 at 2:40am
Horse

So, how do you guys tell who is wicked and who isn't?

Jan 29, 13 at 2:14am
zwab

We are Reap The Wicked, a fairly new community with 63 members currently registered with us, we are a fairly relaxed community which aims to provide support for all kinds of players, be they a casual player just looking for people to play with, or a hardcore player looking for competitive gameplay.

Some short information about us:

• Whilst created by guys in the US, we support EU/UK players, and currently have several UK members, including myself.
  • We have a site which provides a platform for you to interact with other members, including an private instant-message chatbox
  • Currently we have 63 registered users
  • We are setting up fixed game nights on Black Ops 2, to help people get together and make friends
  • We are looking for people who play Call of Duty, Halo, Gears of War 3 and Battlefield to join our family, as we would like to be a diverse community where members can do more than play Call of Duty
  • Signing up on our site takes very little time, but please be sure to select "Redemption" on the question which asks which battalion you would like to be in.
  • We use a military style rank structure, the main use of this is to help us organise the community, and lower ranks generally aren't required to do anything apart from drop in on the site to talk to us.

• So, if you decide to join us, that's great, I'll provide a link to our site at the end of this post, just be sure that once you're signed up, you head over to the new members part of the forum, and post a thread introducing yourself, and please include that you where recruited on Neoseeker, or include the name "glaceiai" somewhere in the post so I know where you came from and can help you get settled in once you arrive.

Thanks for taking your time to read my post, here is the link to our forums if I've won you over.

Our Forums