Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Marvel: War of Heroes » Looking for 4 ur doom » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Marvel: War of Heroes forum on Neoseeker.com!

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 29, 13 at 12:24amsilencehill_xtream

Looking for 4 ur doom

I have the following to offer
5 leg spider (skill 1,1,1,1,5)
2 leg iron
900pp

I value doom ard 300-350 value so let me know what u want for it

Link to me will be greaty appreciated
Jsleejiesheng
Alliance : elite kingz

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 31, 13 at 4:47am
silencehill_xtream

up

Jan 30, 13 at 7:23pm
silencehill_xtream

Upup

Jan 30, 13 at 4:59pm
Marvelhero13

I got 1 doom i might be willing to trade for leg spidey and 100pp

Jan 30, 13 at 4:22pm
silencehill_xtream

Up

Jan 30, 13 at 9:20am
xAngelusMortisx

quote cotillion
quote xAngelusMortisx
quote cotillion
quote fuzzyhamz
quote Noiroshei
Just out of curiosity, why would you trade the superior Spidey card away for Doom?
because it looks way cooler and he should have higher base atk compare to spidey. and he is limited. and he is way way cooler. oh i said that already lol
The real answer is it's not superior, just the tactics version, HOWEVER the prices on these event cards are nuts. Some people can afford it though which seperates the top 25 from the rest

free bump
Spidey has a higher proc rate so it's not a really a tactics version and a 5 legend Spidey deck will do more damage on average than 5 doom or a combination of doom with anything else
Doom has a 100 higher base which will also most likely mean a higher mastery pwr so "on average" doom will win. Theorycraft in these type of games where %'s are obviously bogus and ability proc % can't exactly be relied on.
A couple hundred points in base doesn't have nearly as much affect and the difference in proc rate. to beat a 5 cap/iron man deck the majority of the time you need 3 to proc and a 5 Spidey deck is going to do that more often which makes it better.

Jan 30, 13 at 1:56am
cotillion

quote xAngelusMortisx
quote cotillion
quote fuzzyhamz
quote Noiroshei
Just out of curiosity, why would you trade the superior Spidey card away for Doom?
because it looks way cooler and he should have higher base atk compare to spidey. and he is limited. and he is way way cooler. oh i said that already lol
The real answer is it's not superior, just the tactics version, HOWEVER the prices on these event cards are nuts. Some people can afford it though which seperates the top 25 from the rest

free bump
Spidey has a higher proc rate so it's not a really a tactics version and a 5 legend Spidey deck will do more damage on average than 5 doom or a combination of doom with anything else
Doom has a 100 higher base which will also most likely mean a higher mastery pwr so "on average" doom will win. Theorycraft in these type of games where %'s are obviously bogus and ability proc % can't exactly be relied on.

Jan 30, 13 at 1:38am
VonDoom707

quote silencehill_xtream
Looking for 4 ur doom

I have the following to offer
5 leg spider (skill 1,1,1,1,5)
2 leg iron
900pp

I value doom ard 300-350 value so let me know what u want for it

Link to me will be greaty appreciated
Jsleejiesheng
Alliance : elite kingz
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59268/t1823916-taking-offers-on-3-ur-doom/

Jan 30, 13 at 1:16am
xAngelusMortisx

quote cotillion
quote fuzzyhamz
quote Noiroshei

free bump

Jan 30, 13 at 12:18am
cotillion

quote fuzzyhamz
quote Noiroshei

free bump

Jan 29, 13 at 11:34pm
fuzzyhamz

quote Noiroshei