Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Guild Wars 2 » Guild Wars 2 long-awaited content update arrives, resolves several exploits and reworks dungeons » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 29, 13 at 3:30am
LloydToS

They say there is another large patch coming in februari, although more focused on WvW. That's about all we know. I think this patch has overall alot of improvements (less mobs in Orr.. that's something I've wished for since release). I think the whole Laurel system and such is more or less a foundation that they've laid out rather than the full thing, like they said there's more to come for that. Also, The Dreamer shooting unicorns? What the hell

Jan 28, 13 at 11:36pm
Lorx

I don't see a LFG system.

Maybe next month....maybe next month...

Zerg rushing being nerfed is nice though, really made a bore out of many different dungeons. Seeing bosses become actually manageable for a pick-up group in one go will be nice too.

Jan 28, 13 at 8:03pm
Dynamite

The changes to dynamic level scaling are interesting and the guesting feature is overdue; it's something I was hoping the game would launch with after hearing about it initially. I am, however, disappointed that you're limited to guesting within your region. I have friends in both the EU and US who I'd have liked to have played with and this restriction is annoying. In removing free transfers they have now effectively made it much harder for people to play cross-region with their friends than it was prior to guesting. Great.

It's actually now easier to play with Euro and US friends in Guild Wars 1 than it is in this game. Progress?

Jan 28, 13 at 5:37pm
RabidChinaGirl