Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » New DLC: Aurora Screen » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DJ KK Gracie Gracie Isabelle KK Slider Kicks Leif Redd Reese Timmy and Tommy Tom Nook Bluebear Cheri Pudge Stitches Rudy Kiki Tangy Tangy Beau Cherry Goldie Hamlet Julian Melba Tex Ruby Poppy Chief Lobo Skye Wolfgang Black Cosmos Black Roses Black Tulips Blue Pansies Blue Roses Orange Cosmos Orange Pansies Orange Roses Pink Cosmos Pink Roses Pink Tulips Purple Pansies Purple Roses Purple Tulips Red Cosmos Red Pansies Red Roses Red Tulips White Cosmos White Pansies White Roses White Tulips Yellow Cosmos Yellow Pansies Yellow Roses Yellow Tulips Gold Roses Axe Rod Net Shovel Slingshot Watering Can Golden Axe Golden Rod Golden Net Golden Shovel Golden Slingshot Golden Watering Can Apple Cherries Orange Peach Pear Bamboo Seed Coconut Durian Lemon Lychee Mango Persimmon Pond Smelt Red Snapper Agrius Butterfly Bell Bag Candy Fossil Gyroid Party Popper Pitfall Seed Present Shirt Umbrella Wallpaper Sweets House Pink Riboon Purple Ribbon Large Acorn Rotting Acorn Small Acorn Acorn New Leaf

hideOriginal Post

Jan 28, 13 at 4:25pmMidnight

So since it's almost February it's time for a new DLC to come out. This months is an Aurora Screen!

It's available from February 1-28 via Spotpass at the Post Office. So yeah, just sharing you guys what we are missing out on. :')

I think it's sort of a random DLC item, but neverless, I think it's very pretty!

Fluidity Edit: Added new DLC tag. (:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 02, 13 at 8:36pm
Squiggle

Naww, it looks so purty! I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of these myself. They better release this shiz to us. >:

Jan 31, 13 at 6:00pm
Pikachu

Mew there is a form of duping already. It was found in the Japanese carts. But it would most likely be patched for western releases. So unless fluidity learns to dupe properly, nobody will get Japan exclusive DLC except for her, though she missed some already lol

Jan 31, 13 at 4:34pm
Mew

Pikachu They took that feature away? Really, City Folk had a few good things that they should've retained, and they take something like that away... that might make it nearly impossible for the U.S. to get it and such unless there is some way of cloning.

Jan 30, 13 at 6:20am
Pikachu

Mew
Too bad that the DLC items can't be bought from the catalog :P

Jan 30, 13 at 5:34am
Uvailable

Wow, I like that a lot!

Jan 29, 13 at 5:12pm
Mew

Ooooh I want that =) I hope someone will put it in their catalog or something, that way I can get my hands on one... (hint hint Fluidity )

Jan 28, 13 at 5:41pm
Heibai

BEAUTIFUL!!!

I hope this DLC crap comes outside of Japan.

Jan 28, 13 at 4:25pm
Midnight

So since it's almost February it's time for a new DLC to come out. This months is an Aurora Screen!

It's available from February 1-28 via Spotpass at the Post Office. So yeah, just sharing you guys what we are missing out on. :')

I think it's sort of a random DLC item, but neverless, I think it's very pretty!

Fluidity Edit: Added new DLC tag. (: