Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Football Manager 2013 » Falcao - 5 goals but no MOM! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jan 28, 13 at 3:45pmDogRocket

Had quite a dominating game against Villa, and Falcao scored 5 goals but did not win man of he match...

Probably my most dominating game ever of FM, especially as Villa were siting in 8th!

Kind regards

p.s. took me quite a few efforts to get the image to show...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 30, 13 at 6:16am
Elite

This is just unrealistic.

Aston Villa got a corner.

Jan 29, 13 at 3:25pm
DogRocket

quote arwelt
I'm not sure if there's sarcasm there DogRocket
Tbf I read it in a way that made it seem like you were being an arse, not sure if you were or anything.
arwelt - I was agreeing with you, I was being an arse but after reading back I realise that I was being so, hence my apology.

Initially in my head it was obvious what I was getting at (big score line opposed to the MOM point), when in fact it was not... hopefully no offence taken by chelseajoe185

Jan 29, 13 at 3:11pm
ArwelT

I'm not sure if there's sarcasm there DogRocket
Tbf I read it in a way that made it seem like you were being an arse, not sure if you were or anything.

Jan 29, 13 at 2:44pm
DogRocket

quote arwelt
quote DogRocket
quote chelseajoe185
Cavani whilst scoring 4 probably got a couple of assists and was better at his all round game.
Really... you don't say? You are correct he did also get 2 assists, whilst Falcao got nil.

Excuse the sarcasm, but that was quite obvious. The thread was more from a point of view that I beat Villa 11-0 with them having no shots on target, they were 8th in the League.

I often think, how the hell do I have 20+ shots and only score 1 or 2... especial with the quality of the players I have at the moment!

KRs
If that was the point of the thread why didn't you name the title about that instead of about Falcao. Anyone coming into the thread would think it's about Falcao not getting MOTM and would post like chelseajoe185 did, so stop being a prick.
Apologies all - I take your point arwelt, when I titled the thread I didn't have that in mind, but can now of course see what you mean, and it was a genuine point made by chelseajoe185 so please accept my apologies!

KRs

Jan 29, 13 at 12:37pm
ArwelT

quote DogRocket
quote chelseajoe185
Cavani whilst scoring 4 probably got a couple of assists and was better at his all round game.
Really... you don't say? You are correct he did also get 2 assists, whilst Falcao got nil.

Excuse the sarcasm, but that was quite obvious. The thread was more from a point of view that I beat Villa 11-0 with them having no shots on target, they were 8th in the League.

I often think, how the hell do I have 20+ shots and only score 1 or 2... especial with the quality of the players I have at the moment!

KRs
If that was the point of the thread why didn't you name the title about that instead of about Falcao. Anyone coming into the thread would think it's about Falcao not getting MOTM and would post like chelseajoe185 did, so stop being a prick.

Jan 29, 13 at 11:33am
DogRocket

quote chelseajoe185
The thread was more from a point of view that I beat Villa 11-0 with them having no shots on target, they were 8th in the League too, but you were spot on Cavani had 2 assists.

I often think, how the hell do I have 20+ shots and only score 1 or 2... certainly with the quality of the players I have at the moment!

KRs

Jan 29, 13 at 5:31am
chelseajoe185

Jan 28, 13 at 5:17pm
DogRocket

quote arussell92
could i have a look at your tactics please
http://postimage.org/image/ohcpt4i75/

can't work this file hosting out, copy link into browser!

I played Villa 2 games late and scraped a 1-0 win, bu I am doing well in the league!

http://postimage.org/image/opiq8nk57/

KRs

Jan 28, 13 at 4:35pm
arussell92

could i have a look at your tactics please

Jan 28, 13 at 3:45pm
DogRocket

Had quite a dominating game against Villa, and Falcao scored 5 goals but did not win man of he match...

Probably my most dominating game ever of FM, especially as Villa were siting in 8th!

Kind regards

p.s. took me quite a few efforts to get the image to show...