Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » Mortal mode » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Jan 27, 13 at 7:25amSam6969

Doing a mortal mode lobby add or message; lucky scootz190 or kick jump to join

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 28, 13 at 12:49am
blackomega34

quote bionicle1995
I don't see how this would be fun. theres no challenge or risk. its all luck, theres no true reward.

Real life luck games such as bingo or Russiam Roulette are fun because they have risk or at least a reward. What does spinning ina circle with a pistol ona video game in private match achieve on the scale of fun, reward or risk.

Don't try to bullshit me with "Well you could die on the game" noone cares about deaths on CoD in private matches.
It's something to pass the time, some may find this fun, some may not. Deal with it.

Jan 27, 13 at 4:55pm
DarkBlade725

Guy looks like a fag for some reason lol

Jan 27, 13 at 2:58pm
Reginald

Little better explanation here.

Jan 27, 13 at 2:43pm
bionicle1995

I don't see how this would be fun. theres no challenge or risk. its all luck, theres no true reward.

Real life luck games such as bingo or Russiam Roulette are fun because they have risk or at least a reward. What does spinning ina circle with a pistol ona video game in private match achieve on the scale of fun, reward or risk.

Don't try to bullshit me with "Well you could die on the game" noone cares about deaths on CoD in private matches.

Jan 27, 13 at 7:42am
blackomega34

Interesting, I am always out-of-date when it comes to things like these. I'll pass, thanks.

Jan 27, 13 at 7:30am
Sam6969

Mortal mode is where you try and get a full lobby of people and then what happens is you get everyone into a large circle and one by one you have to spin around with your sensitivity on 13 and fire 1 pistol shot.

Jan 27, 13 at 7:27am
blackomega34

Would you mind explaining what 'Mortal mode' is?
If you want people to join, you will need to be a little more detailed.

Jan 27, 13 at 7:25am
Sam6969

Doing a mortal mode lobby add or message; lucky scootz190 or kick jump to join